FONTANA, CA – December 21, 2017 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – GBC Motorsports is once again offering their GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2018 Best in the Desert Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & UTV racers that achieve success while using GBC tires. This season there will be nearly $50,000 in GBC Bucks up for grabs across UTV and ATV classes.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or SXS.
- GBC logo decals must be displayed on vehicle, and the GBC logo may not be physically altered in any way
|ATV must have decals prominently displayed on front and both sides of vehicle.|
|UTV/SXS must have (1) decal (11”x2.5”) on each side of vehicle, on the fenders directly above the tires.|
- BITD tech inspection must be performed at the track and series contingency form filled out in addition to GBC Bucks forms.
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
Attn: Rider Support
13310 Valley Blvd.
Fontana, CA 92335
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact rider support at email@example.com. For a full lineup of GBC Motorsports tires visit www.gbcmotorsports.com. Get the latest racing news by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Source: GBC Motorsports