Former Marketing Director Of Monster Energy Joins MotoAmerica
COSTA MESA, CA – January 23, 2020 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – MotoAmerica is pleased to announce the hiring of Steve Jugan as Vice President, Business Development and Partnerships, effective immediately.
Jugan is a senior-level marketing and business development leader with a 25-year record of accomplishments driving Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) business growth, profitability, and brand visibility.
“We want to welcome Steve to our team at MotoAmerica,” said MotoAmerica President Wayne Rainey. “He comes to us with a lot of experience and we’re looking forward to tapping into that as we move into our sixth season of the MotoAmerica Series. Steve will be a big help as we continue to grow and build for the future.”
“I’m excited to assume this new role with MotoAmerica,” Jugan said. “It’s an exhilarating time for MotoAmerica, and I’m honored to have the opportunity to build on the teams’ accomplishments as we work toward future growth at MotoAmerica.”
Highly respected and known for his ability to develop sponsorship programs for businesses, athletes, musicians, and artists, Jugan has a vast network of contacts developed through lengthy successful careers as director of marketing at Monster Energy and founder of Fast Friends Foundation (a non-profit supporting the action-sports community). Jugan earned his bachelor’s degree from Americus University in Washington DC.
To purchase tickets for any of the 10 events in the 2020 MotoAmerica Series, visit https://motoamerica.com/tickets/
2020 MotoAmerica Series
- April 3-5 Circuit of the Americas, Austin, Texas
- April 17-19 Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta, Braselton, Georgia
- May 1-3 Virginia International Raceway, Alton, Virginia
- May 29-31 Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
- June 26-28 The Ridge Motorsports Park, Shelton, Washington
- July 10-12 WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterey, California
- August 7-9 Pittsburgh International Race Complex, Wampum, Pennsylvania
- August 21-23 Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis, Indiana
- September 11-13 New Jersey Motorsports Park, Millville, New Jersey
- September 18-20 Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham, Alabama
MotoAmerica is the North American road racing series created in 2014 that is home to the AMA Superbike Championship. MotoAmerica is an affiliate of KRAVE Group LLC, a partnership that includes three-time 500cc World Champion, two-time AMA Superbike Champion, and AMA Hall of Famer Wayne Rainey, ex-racer and former manager of Team Roberts Chuck Aksland, motorsports marketing executive Terry Karges, and businessman Richard Varner. For more information on MotoAmerica, visit www.MotoAmerica.com. Also make sure to follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.