The first ever consumer-only listing site cuts out the clutter for peer-to-peer transactions
DALLAS, TX March 8, 2019 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Start your engines. RumbleOn (NASDAQ: RMBL) today announced its nationwide launch of Classifieds, a one-stop platform exclusively for consumers to buy and sell powersports vehicles. Previously announced last fall, Classifieds allows consumers to list powersports vehicles, and buy and trade with other consumers, while still emphasizing the original platform’s ease of use, safety and efficiency.
“Launching Classifieds is the next step in our vision for removing friction between customers who want to sell their vehicle but are fed up with the predatory practices of other classified platforms,” said Marshall Chesrown, Founder, Chairman and CEO of RumbleOn. “And the benefits speak for themselves – you’ll get a low monthly listing cost and all the added benefits of the RumbleOn platform, like warranty services, shipping, and a full inspection of what you’re buying or selling. There isn’t anything like it in the marketplace today.”
RumbleOn Classifieds Highlights:
- 100% Private Party Listings. That means no dealer ads getting priority just because they sell in high volumes.
- Free to Start a Listing. Anyone listing a powersports vehicle gets a week for free!
- Full Suite of User Tools and Resources. From our exclusive, technology-enabled Pricing Tool and “Best Deals” sorting to market data and feature-rich account tools, users have everything they need.
- Connect Securely with Sellers and Buyers. In-app communication system with intuitive interfaces for easy organizing, searching, and sorting. As an added benefit, the platform is integrated with artificial intelligence software that has the ability to identify and weed out scammers, fake listings and inappropriate content during the buying and selling process.
- Backed by the Strength of RumbleOn. Classifieds is the safest, most transparent, and user-friendly environment for customers, period.
RumbleOn Classifieds is the first ever private party listing site owned and operated by a publicly traded company. Existing as a separate website from the original RumbleOn marketplace, Classifieds fills a necessary gap in the buying and selling experience, in a market that is desperate for a solution. For more information on RumbleOn Classifieds or to give it a test drive, visit https://rumbleonclassifieds.com/
Based in Dallas, Texas, RumbleOn (NASDAQ: RMBL) is an e-commerce company that uses innovative technology to simplify how dealers and customers buy, sell, trade, or finance pre-owned vehicles through one online location. Leveraging its capital-light network of 16 regional partnerships and innovative technological solutions, RumbleOn is disrupting the old-school pre-owned vehicle supply chain by providing users with the most efficient, timely and transparent transaction experience. For more information, please visit https://www.rumbleon.com
Source: RumbleOn, Inc.