EAGLE, CO – June 22, 2018 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – REVER is pleased to announce an exclusive integration with RLINK, a new cloud-connected, motorcycle smart device.
The small GPS-enabled smart device easily connects to any motorcycle battery, is cleanly concealed under the seat, and communicates with the REVER mobile application. RLINK, which uses cellular connectivity to communicate, delivers real-time motorcycle location, bike diagnostics, and security alerts 24/7 directly to the REVER mobile app from anywhere in the world.
- 24/7 Live GPS Monitoring: Know where your bike is all the time.
- Real Time Diagnostics: Battery, ignition, and device connectivity status from anywhere.
- Powerful Alerts: Get instant push and SMS alerts when RLINK detects shock, tilt, ignition, battery disconnect, or potential theft.
- Theft Tracking Map: In the event of a theft, users can send a custom pin number to authorities that provides temporary access to a motorcycle’s real-time location on a web-based map.
- Auto-Tracking: Just get on and ride. RLINK tracks your rides for you, which you can import, edit, and share with the REVER community.
- REVER App Integration: Control and manage RLINK with the REVER iOS and Android* applications (*coming soon).
- Track Rides: Then share the recorded routes with friends and community.
- Plan Custom Routes: Plan routes on REVER’s planning site and then navigate or share.
- Premium Content: Discover and plan using premium riding recommendations from Butler Maps.
- Offline Maps: Download offline maps and view them when not in cellular service.
- Connect: Find friends, see their rides, and track them in near-real time with Friend Tracker.
- Safety Notifications: Set up automatic SMS alerts informing friends when you start/stop a ride.
- Challenges: Join challenges, climb the leaderboard, and compete for great prizes.
- Communities: Join a community to connect with like-minded riders, see their rides and find out about community events.
“This is truly a one of a kind product,” said Justin Bradshaw, Co-Founder of REVER. “Combining the navigation, tracking, and social features of REVER with the technology of RLINK, adds incredible value and peace of mind to our users. We are focused on creating a technology hub for connected motorcycles and RLINK is a fantastic step in that direction.”
“RLINK offers powerful, real-time security alerts and 24/7 GPS motorcycle location status, and the ability to temporarily share that location with authorities in the event of a theft,” said Avi Sandler, President, Aritronix, RLINK’s parent company. “However, unlike low-cost GPS-enabled-tracking devices, RLINK delivers true value with high-quality components, leading IoT technology and unique features, such as motorcycle diagnostics. RLINK’s value combined with all that REVER has offer, such as finding people to ride with and discovering, tracking, and sharing rides is a major milestone for the motorcycle industry. REVER and RLINK are fundamentally changing the way motorcycles are ridden and experienced.”
RLINK for iOS (Android available soon) is available for $259.99 from www.RLINK.com and online retailers including www.Revzilla.com. RLINK requires a monthly membership plan (starting as low as $9.99/mth), plans include REVER’s premium tier at no additional cost.
REVER is the world’s largest motorcycle community available for free on iOS and Android. The REVER app works in conjunction with the REVER website to help riders discover the world’s best roads, create custom routes, track epic rides, compete for bragging rights, and share their riding experiences across social platforms. Since the app launched, REVER users have tracked millions of miles on motorcycle rides in over 125 countries around the world. For more information, visit REVER.co. or download the REVER mobile applications.
RLINK is a cloud-based, connected system providing motorcycle riders with cutting-edge security, theft detection, and cellular-GPS-tracking technology. Aritronix, the creators of RLINK, is a leading designer and manufacturer of security and connected IOT products. A supplier to leading OE manufacturers, Aritronix brings 25 years of product development and innovative solutions to the powersports industry.