ALPHARETTA, GA – October 30, 2023 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) –
- The Pioneer 1000, 1000-5 and Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew return for 2024
- Both models receive new colors, including TrueTimber Atera Camo options
American Honda today announced the return of its flagship multipurpose side-by-sides, the Pioneer 1000, Pioneer 1000-5 and Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew, for the 2024 model year. As part of a larger brand partnership between Honda and camouflage industry leader TrueTimber®, these models will be available in Atera Camo, a pattern designed by TrueTimber that is exclusive to Honda in the powersports industry. Other colors are available as well.
The Pioneer lineup is synonymous with well-rounded performance, offering utility on the job site and performance on the trail. As the largest, most capable multipurpose side-by-side in Honda’s lineup, featuring best-in-class passenger space and robust storage solutions, the Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew has already developed a passionate customer base since its release last model year. Meanwhile, the Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5 maximize versatility, with four distinct trim levels that are tailored to specialized driving experiences; these include the sporty Trail edition, the adventurous Forest edition, as well as the Deluxe and standard versions. As with all the vehicles in Honda’s lineup, the Pioneer models stand out from the competition thanks to their rugged durability, reliable performance and renowned quality.
Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew
Since its introduction last year, the Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew is quickly becoming a staple on ranches, construction sites and trails across the country, thanks to its ability to get more done with unrivaled efficiency. A spacious six-person cab with best-in-class second-row space gets more workers to the job site, while the full-size cargo bed and various storage compartments carry loads of tools and supplies. The time-tested and famously reliable 999cc Unicam engine is matched with Honda’s rock-solid automatic dual clutch transmission (DCT) for efficiency, durability and performance that owners can count on day in and day out. From taking on the toughest jobs to adventurous weekend rides with the whole family, the Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew is built to do it all—and bring everyone along.
- MSRP: TBD
- Colors: TrueTimber Atera Camo; Avenger Red; Black Forest Green
- Available: December
Whether one’s pursuits include driving fence posts or navigating roots, rocks, hills and mud on the trail, the Pioneer 1000 platform offers a wide range of capabilities. As Honda’s flagship multipurpose side-by-side, it touts exclusive features like the QuickFlip® seat system on the five-passenger versions and i-4WD on the Trail and Forest trim levels, as well as industry-leading build quality and durability.
Available in four unique trim levels—each with two- and four-seat configurations—the Pioneer 1000 platform is endlessly versatile and adaptable. The sport-focused Trail and adventure-ready Forest options are ideal for those who use their machine as an outlet for adrenaline and enjoyment, while the multifaceted Deluxe and value-focused standard versions offer impressive all-around performance for both work and play. From hunting and fishing to blazing trails and running cattle, the Pioneer 1000 lineup offers specialized performance for an array of driving experiences.
- Pioneer 1000-5 Trail: $22,399
- Pioneer 1000-5 Forest: $22,399
- Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe: $20,399
- Pioneer 1000-5: $18,999
- Pioneer 1000 Trail: $20,999
- Pioneer 1000 Forest: $20,999
- Pioneer 1000 Deluxe: $18,999
- Pioneer 1000: $17,599
- Pioneer 1000-5 Trail: Matte Forged Bronze; Matte Metallic Blue
- Pioneer 1000-5 Forest: TrueTimber Atera Camo
- Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe: Avenger Red; Black Forest Green; Shale Blue
- Pioneer 1000-5: Avenger Red; Black Forest Green
- Pioneer 1000 Trail: Matte Forged Bronze; Matte Metallic Blue
- Pioneer 1000 Forest: TrueTimber Atera Camo
- Pioneer 1000 Deluxe: Avenger Red; Black Forest Green; Shale Blue
- Pioneer 1000: Avenger Red; Black Forest Green
- Pioneer 1000-5 Trail: December
- Pioneer 1000-5 Forest: December
- Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe: December
- Pioneer 1000-5: January
- Pioneer 1000 Trail: December
- Pioneer 1000 Forest: December
- Pioneer 1000 Deluxe: December
- Pioneer 1000: December
About American Honda
American Honda Motor Co., Inc., is the sole distributor of Honda motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and Side-by-Sides in the United States. American Honda’s Power Sports & Products Division conducts the sales, marketing and operational activities for these products through independent authorized Honda retail dealers. For more information on Honda products, go to powersports.honda.com.
Source: American Honda Motor Co., Inc.