CHINO, CA – June 6, 2023 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – The 2023 CBR650R might look similar to previous years, but the 2023 model has some slight differences. Enter the Yoshimura engineers as they updated the formulas and designed the perfect Fender Eliminator Kit for the new 650 Honda.
This new kit incorporates Shrink Solder Connectors, new and improved weather tight light housing, and brighter DOT compliant LED plate light.
- New improved D.O.T. compliant L.E.D. light and housing
- New easy to use Heat Shrink Solder Sleeve Butt Connectors
- Model specific precision laser-cut stainless steel bracket tucks discreetly under the tail section of the motorcycle
- Black anodized aluminum license plate frame with silk screened Yoshimura logo
- Compatible with Yoshimura or aftermarket turn signals when combined with Universal Turn Signal Bracket Kit (sold separately)
- Installation hardware and detailed instructions included
Proudly designed and made in the USA!
The 2023 Honda CBR650R looks unchanged but now requires a new/updated Fender Eliminator Kit. We delivered. Functions with stock or aftermarket turn signals.
2023 Honda CBR650R Fender Eliminator Kit pricing and info.
Hi-res images available here:
Yoshimura is renowned for its Research and Development. But producing the finest exhaust systems in the world requires more than a big R&D department. Yoshimura is the leading manufacturer of exhaust systems because our commitment to R&D is matched by our dedication to uncompromising quality standards and our expertise in manufacturing pipes that meet those standards.
Source: Yoshimura Research and Development of America