PORT COQUITLAM, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – British Columbia- DŌST Bikes, a leader in the e-bike sector, comes roaring into AIMExpo in Las Vegas with a National Sales Team in place, samples on the road, and full head of steam as it enters the U.S. Powersports sector for 2023.
High-performance electric bicycles are one of the most exciting new developments in this sector, providing Powersports dealers with a new type of 2-wheeled, powered vehicle to offer their customers. e-Bikes are light enough to carry in a pickup or on an RV to go camping; they don’t require a driver’s license, and they offer more accessibility to urban paths and trails that do not allow gas-powered mopeds or scooters.
This new market is already massive in the U.S., with e-Bike sales outpacing even electric cars, doubling in the last 4 years to 400,000 units annually, and high growth rates expected for the next decade and beyond. Powersports dealers are uniquely positioned to sell and service this rapidly expanding category and create a completely new profit center for their business.
DŌST Bikes CEO Sam Atakhanov explains why success hinges on Dealers choosing the right e-Bike for their customers and why DŌST is the perfect fit: “I’m an avid snowmobiler, and I use ATVs for hunting. Powersports guys like me expect a high-performance experience, and that’s why DŌST is such a perfect fit. Our mid-drive motor provides 40% more torque than any other bike in its Class (up to 28 mph), and it’s the only one that offers both a throttle and pedal assist. Not having a throttle is an absolute deal-breaker.”
There are many more reasons DŌST is the right fit for the Powersports sector:
- Intelligent Design– DŌST Bikes come fully loaded, including a suspension fork, integrated lights, fenders, cargo racks, and plus-size tires for riding rail trails and gravel roads. Their DROP step-through frame makes it as easy and fun to ride as a scooter;
- Class 1, 2, and 3 Compliant– All e-Bike models are easily set up to meet all Federal, State, and Regional e-Bike regulations, including Class 3 (28 mph top speed);
- Ultra-long Range (120 mi) – A unique Dual Battery Systemis available as an upgrade kit that doubles the range up to 120 miles on a single charge, eliminating “range anxiety”. DŌST recently set the Guinness World Record for Longest e-bike Journey at over 7,000 miles using their Dual Battery Technology combined with a high-efficiency mid-drive motor.
- Well-Developed Infrastructure for Service and Warranty– DŌST Offers a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty including electrical & mechanical components, video tech support, a dedicated Dealer Web portal, dedicated Dealer support phone line, and warehousing of replacement parts in Canada;
- Long History of Award-Winning Excellence– DŌST has been building electric bikes in Canada since 2014. They have sold thousands of custom-designed units across North America in nearly every state and province, earning Best in Class Awards from top 3rd party reviewers like Electric Bike Review.
- Growing List of e-Bike Accessories– DŌST bikes offers a , including waterproof saddle bags, trunk bags, alarm locks, fast chargers, suspension seat posts & more, making DŌST an ideal “one-stop-shop” partner.
DŌST Bikes is a registered trademark, a Canadian registered corporation.
Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada
To become a Dealer in the US… BECOME A DEALER
For more information, please contact Sam Atakhanov by email: email@example.com
Source: DŌST Bikes Inc.