Yoshimura AT2 Race Series Titanium for Yamaha R7
CHINO, CA – December 20, 2022 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – When it came to crafting a special race exhaust for the Yamaha R7, we pulled out all the stops. Created with premium alloy material then prototype after prototype until we reached the final test system. On a stock engine with no mods and 91 octane pump fuel, this new system creates +6.2% max HP and +2.7% max torque. This system is designed to create even more performance with motor work and our airbox so the gains we publish are just the start of a powerful package.
Loosing over 11 lbs. from the stock system our AT2 is ready to make your R7 move! The design of the AT2 tucks nicely under the lower cowling to keep it away from harms way as much as possible.
- For closed course competition use only
- Full titanium construction made with premium titanium alloy from Japan
- Saves over 11lbs from the stock OEM exhaust system
- Includes M18 lambda sensor bungs on each header leg and at the tailpipe
- Works with stock bike, but designed for highly modified and tuned race engines
- Developed by Yoshimura while building #ProjectR7 piloted by Ari Henning and tested by 2022 MotoAmerica Twins Cup Champion Blake Davis
- Optional sound insert kit available for -4dB if required
- Legal for use in MotoAmerica Twins Cup Class
Dyno chart: stock engine with AT2 Race Series titanium exhaust
Dyno chart: stock engine with AT2 Race Series titanium exhaust and Yoshimura air box
Yamaha R7 AT2 Race Series Full System – pricing and info.
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
2022-23 Yamaha R7, 2017-22 MT-07 AT2 Race Series Exhaust FS TI/TI/CF
Hi-res images available here: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/6f5bh0664hsqiom6pj2ie/h?dl=0&rlkey=i2t6u6vzfu5uobkjgcry4lr76
AT2 Race Series TI/CF Replacement Muffler
Stock full system: 17.1 Lbs.
AT2 titanium full system: 5.8 Lbs.
Yoshimura is renowned for its Research and Development. But producing the finest exhaust systems in the world requires more than a big R&D department. Yoshimura is the leading manufacturer of exhaust systems because our commitment to R&D is matched by our dedication to uncompromising quality standards and our expertise in manufacturing pipes that meet those standards.
Source: Yoshimura Research and Development of America