SEMA members vote Rich Butler, Norris Marshall, Kathryn Reinhardt,
and Melanie White to serve the industry
DIAMOND BAR, CA – May 25, 2022 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Results of the 2022 SEMA Board of Directors election are in, with Rich Butler of R&R Marketing Consultants, Norris Marshall of BluePrint Engines, Kathryn Reinhardt of 4WP/ Pro Comp, and Melanie White of Hellwig Products elected to serve on the Board. Reinhardt and White are current SEMA Board members who were re-elected onto the group, and Butler and Marshall will join as new SEMA Board Members, replacing outgoing Board members Chris Douglas of Edelbrock Group and Les Rudd of Bob Cook Sales.
Rich Butler, Norris Marshall, Kathryn Reinhardt, and Melanie White have been elected to serve on the 2022-2023 SEMA Board of Directors.
SEMA Board members are industry representatives who volunteer their time to lead and guide the association. They are elected by SEMA-member companies and represent the key membership categories: manufacturers, distributors/retailers, manufacturers’ rep, and services.
The SEMA Board of Directors for 2022-2023 will be as follows:
- Chairman: James Lawrence – CEO, Power Automedia
- Chair-elect: Kyle Fickler – Director of Sales & New Business Development, Driven Racing Oil
- Immediate Past-Chair/Secretary: Tim Martin – CEO, Aftermarket Advisors
- Treasurer: Les Rudd – President, Bob Cook Sales
- Rich Butler – CEO, R&R Marketing Consultants
- Lindsay Hubley – Managing Partner, Lodestone Events LLC
- Norris Marshall – CEO, BluePrint Engines
- Larry Montante – VP, Category Management, Keystone Automotive Operations
- Kim Pendergast – CEO, Magnuson Superchargers
- Brian Reese – President & CEO, T Sportline
- Kathryn Reinhardt – Director of Retailer Marketing, 4WP/Pro Comp
- Ted Wentz III – CEO, Quadratec, Inc.
- Steve Whipple – Director of Private Label Sourcing, Jegs High Performance
- Melanie White – President, Hellwig Products
Outgoing Board Members
- Chris Douglas, Edelbrock Group
- Les Rudd, Bob Cook Sales
The entire 2022-2023 SEMA Board of Director and outgoing Board members will be honored and recognized during the 2022 SEMA Awards Gala, July 29, in Anaheim, Calif. All SEMA members and industry professionals are invited to join the celebration by purchasing tickets at www.sema.org/gala.
SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association founded in 1963, represents the $47.89 billion specialty automotive industry. The industry provides appearance, performance, comfort, convenience and technology products for passenger and recreational vehicles. Association resources include market research, legislative advocacy, training and product development support, as well as leading trade shows such as the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV, and the Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show in Indianapolis, IN. For more information, visit www.sema.org, www.semashow.com, or www.performanceracing.com.
Source: Specialty Equipment Market Association