- 29-stop U.S. city tour begins January 15, 2020
- New Streetfighter V4 headlines tour along with new 2020 model lineup
- New Ducati e-bike MIG-RR to make first U.S. appearance
- Ducati SuMisura, a bespoke leather race suit fitting and customization service at select events.
- Local Desmo Owners Clubs to participate, sharing local member activities
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA – December 17, 2019 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Ducati today announced their coast to coast “Ready 4 Red” tour. Covering 29 U.S. cities, the “Ready 4 Red” tour is a series of entertaining evening experiences that invite local communities to come together and discover the new 2020 Ducati lineup and learn about the active and welcoming World of Ducati.
The “Ready 4 Red” tour will present an inclusive and inviting atmosphere for seasoned motorcyclists, non-riders and new riders alike, showcasing Ducati’s new 2020 lineup, including the highly anticipated Ducati Streetfighter V4 alongside the Panigale V2, Panigale V4, Multistrada 1260 Grand Tour, Diavel 1260 S, Hypermotard SP and the new Scrambler Icon Dark.
Ducati’s new e-bike, the MIG-RR e-mountain bike, will also make its North America public debut in preparation of its U.S. availability in 2020.
In addition to the two-wheeled entertainment, guests will have the opportunity to see the latest apparel collections and “Ducati SuMisura” at select locations — a bespoke fitting service which allow users to customize their own leather suit in terms of graphics options and manufacturing to suit the rider’s specific physique.
Local Desmo Owners Club members (DOC) will also be attending to share with visitors their range of regular activities, ride-outs, events and the overall benefits of joining the Ducati family.
With the tour beginning on January 15, “Ready 4 Red” events will be open to everyone through a free online RSVP process. For more information and to register, please visit: http://bit.ly/2sb9nF0
2020 “Ready 4 Red” Tour
- January 15, 2020 – Chicago, IL
- January 16, 2020 – St. Louis, MO
- January 17, 2020 – Indianapolis, IN
- January 18, 2020 – Detroit, MI
- January 21, 2020 – Pittsburgh, PA
- January 22, 2020 – Rockville, MD
- January 23, 2020 – Philadelphia, PA
- January 24, 2020 – Foxboro, MA
- January 25, 2020 – Manchester, NH
- January 28, 2020 – Charlotte, NC
- January 29, 2020 – Atlanta, GA
- January 30, 2020 – Jacksonville, FL
- January 31, 2020 – Sanford, FL
- February 1, 2020 – Miami, FL
- February 4, 2020 – Pensacola, FL
- February 5, 2020 – New Orleans, LA
- February 6, 2020 – Houston, TX
- February 7, 2020 – Austin, TX
- February 8, 2020 – Dallas, TX
- February 11, 2020 – Kansas City, MO
- February 12, 2020 – Denver, CO
- February 13, 2020 – Salt Lake City, UT
- February 15, 2020 – Las Vegas, NV
- February 19, 2020 – Phoenix, AZ
- February 20, 2020 – San Diego, CA
- February 22, 2020 – San Francisco, CA
- February 24, 2020 – Sacramento, CA
- February 27, 2020 – Portland, OR
- February 28, 2020 – Seattle, WA
Additional information about Ducati, including participating dealers and availability can be found at www.ducati.com.
Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A. – A Sole Shareholder Company – A Company subject to the Management and Coordination activities of AUDI AG.
Founded in 1926, since 1946 Ducati has been producing sport-inspired motorcycles characterized by high-performance Desmodromic engines, innovative design and cutting-edge technology. Situated in Bologna, the factory is located in the Borgo Panigale district. The model range covers several market segments with the following families: Diavel, Hypermotard, Monster, Multistrada, and Superbike. In 2015 Ducati presented the Ducati Scrambler: a new brand made of bikes, accessories and apparel that provide the last word in creativity and self-expression. These authentic icons of “made in Italy”, together with an extensive range of associated accessories and technical and lifestyle apparel, are distributed in 90 countries around the world. Ducati competes in both the World Superbike and MotoGP World Championships. In Superbike Ducati has won 17 Manufacturers’ titles and 14 Riders’ titles and in 2011 passed the historic milestone of 300 race victories. Ducati have participated in MotoGP since 2003, winning both the Manufacturers’ and Riders’ titles in 2007.
Source: Ducati Motor Holding SpA