- Event highlighted 19 award-winners, including regional categories for sales volume and growth
- AMS Ducati Dallas awarded special recognition by global Chief Executive Officer Claudio Domenicali as Ducati Dealer of the Year 2019 for North & South America
- Ducati North America Chief Executive Jason Chinnock in attendance to honor leading dealerships alongside global Chief Executive Officer Claudio Domenicali
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA – October 30, 2019 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – As Ducati continues to grow in influence and importance within the global motorcycle industry, North America remains an integral market for the Italian brand. This international significance of North America was recently reflected during a private award ceremony at the Ducati Global Dealer Conference, which took place along the shores of the Adriatic Sea in Rimini, Italy.
Accolades were given in areas of Top Sales Volume and Top Growth for various regions, as well as overall Top Sales Volume awards for the United States, Canada and Mexico. Among the regional and national categories, Ducati also notably honored Jeff Nash, President of Advanced Motorsports (AMS) Ducati Dallas, with a special award for his dealership’s dedication and performance as Ducati Dealer Of The Year 2019 for North & South America. The award was personally presented to Nash by Ducati’s global Chief Executive Officer, Claudio Domenicali, who was in attendance alongside Ducati North America’s Chief Executive, Jason Chinnock.
“We are incredibly honored and excited to receive this award,” said Jeff Nash, Founder of AMS Ducati Dallas. “Since 1995, our team has been a leader in Ducati sales and service in the United States and we have always strived to provide our customers with the best experience possible when visiting our dealership. From sales to service our team is made up of passionate, knowledgeable Ducatisti and we hope that our customers see and feel this in their experiences with us. We are grateful for our customers and friends who reach out to us both local and abroad as we would not be able to achieve this honor without them.”
“Our dealer network is the cornerstone of our success,” said Chinnock. “Ducati’s reputation for exceptional customer service is something we must value, preserve, and strengthen – and our dealerships do. Everyday. From Mexico City to our new flagship location in Montréal, all the way to our exclusive new showrooms like those in Newport Beach, California and Richmond, British Columbia, we are one team. To have the opportunity to gather everyone together in our home country of Italy and celebrate our achievements is something special. It’s what being part of the Ducati family is all about.”
The Ducati Global Dealer Conference in Italy was timed to coincide with the Ducati World Premiere program, which took place on October 23 at the Palacongressi di Rimini, and included the premiere of such highly anticipated motorcycles as the Streetfighter V4, the Panigale V2, and the new Panigale V4 superbike.
The full list of winners from the Ducati Global Dealer Conference can be found below:
United States of America
- Top Growth – Northeast Region – Cross Country Ducati – Metuchen, N.J.
- Top Sales Volume – Northeast Region – Ducati New York – New York, N.Y.
- Top Growth – Southeast Region – Bloodworth Motorcycle – Nashville, Tenn.
- Top Sales Volume – Southeast Region – Ducati Miami – Miami, Fla.
- Top Growth – Southwest Region – A&S Ducati – Roseville, Calif.
- Top Sales Volume – Southwest Region – Ducati Newport Beach – Costa Mesa, Calif.
- Top Growth – South Central Region – V1 Moto – Houston, Texas
- Top Sales Volume – South Central Region – AMS Ducati Dallas – Dallas, Texas
- Top Growth – Northwest Region – Ducati Las Vegas – Las Vegas, Nev.
- Top Sales Volume – Northwest Region – MotoCorsa – Portland, Ore.
- Top Growth – Midwest Region – Ducati Indianapolis – Zionsville, Ind.
- Top Sales Volume – Midwest Region – Ducati Detroit – Birmingham, Mich.
- Top Growth – Mid-Atlantic Region – North American Warhorse – Dunmore, Pa.
- Top Sales Volume – Mid-Atlantic Region – Coleman Powersports – Falls Church, Va.
- Top Sales Volume – United States – Ducati New York – New York, N.Y.
- Top Growth – Canada – Motos Thibault Sherbrooke – Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada
- Top Sales Volume – Canada – GP Bikes – Whitby, Ontario, Canada
- Top Growth – Mexico – Ducati Polanco – Mexico City, Mexico
- Top Sales Volume – Mexico – Ducati Puebla – Puebla, Mexico
Additional information about Ducati, including participating dealers and availability can be found at www.ducati.com.
Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A. – A Sole Shareholder Company – A Company subject to the Management and Coordination activities of AUDI AG.
Founded in 1926, since 1946 Ducati has been producing sport-inspired motorcycles characterized by high-performance Desmodromic engines, innovative design and cutting-edge technology. Situated in Bologna, the factory is located in the Borgo Panigale district. The model range covers several market segments with the following families: Diavel, Hypermotard, Monster, Multistrada, and Superbike. In 2015 Ducati presented the Ducati Scrambler: a new brand made of bikes, accessories and apparel that provide the last word in creativity and self-expression. These authentic icons of “made in Italy”, together with an extensive range of associated accessories and technical and lifestyle apparel, are distributed in 90 countries around the world. Ducati competes in both the World Superbike and MotoGP World Championships. In Superbike Ducati has won 17 Manufacturers’ titles and 14 Riders’ titles and in 2011 passed the historic milestone of 300 race victories. Ducati have participated in MotoGP since 2003, winning both the Manufacturers’ and Riders’ titles in 2007.
Source: Ducati Motor Holding SpA