FORT WORTH, TX – July 8, 2019 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Tucker Powersports has rolled out a new ATV and UTV tire and wheel kitting service created to save dealers time, labor costs—and money. Tucker’s goal is to take the hard work out of custom ATV/UTV tire and wheel kitting by doing the installation work, then shipping the pre-mounted kits directly to the dealer.
The process for dealers is simple:
- Dealership parts personnel identify the tire and wheel combination requested by their customer from the Tucker ATV/UTV catalog.
- Dealer calls the Tucker customer support department and speaks directly with a tire and wheel kitting specialist to create a unique kit part number.
- Dealer provides mounting direction (if the tires are directional).
- Dealer decides whether to add optional QuadBoss tire sealant.
- Dealer chooses the desired quantity of each tire and wheel combination.
- Dealer places the order, and the kits are pre-mounted and shipped.
It’s that simple!
About Tucker Powersports
Tucker Powersports is a stand-alone business owned by a private equity group operating as Motorsport Aftermarket Group. Tucker distributes the top brands in the motorcycle and off-road industry, as well as its own brands including Answer, BikeMaster, Burly, First Gear, Dragonfire Racing, ProTaper, QuadBoss, Roland Sands Design, Speed and Strength, Tucker V-Twin, and Twin Power.
Source: Tucker Powersports