Four all-new bags bolster Kuryakyn’s
premium motorcycle luggage collection.
SOMERSET, WI – December 12, 2018 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Kuryakyn is expanding its recently redesigned XKursion luggage lineup with four all-new options designed to meet life’s demands both on and off the bike.
Kuryakyn XKursion luggage combines versatile storage capabilities with durable construction for strength, security and shape retention after miles of abuse. All XKursion bags are made from durable UV-rated, weather-resistant 1680-denier textile. Signature design elements include laser-cut MOLLE modular attachment points, discreet and stylish reflective accents for enhanced visibility, premium lined interiors and multiple pockets designed to keep your gear organized. Additional rider-friendly features include glove-friendly and weather-resistant zippers, ergonomic carrying handles and multiple heavy-duty welded and overmolded D-Rings for secure mounting.
The XKursion XS Guardian Rack Bag is designed specifically for secure mounting on Tour-Pak® or other touring trunk-mounted luggage racks. The rigid structure and thermoformed quick-stash pockets help the Guardian retain its shape fully loaded or empty, and its outstanding storage capacity handles everything from full-face helmets to weeks’ worth of clothing.
- Dims: 26″ wide x 12″ deep x 11″ tall
- Cubic Inches: 2,940 (48 liters) (main compartment)
- Stowable carrying handle for easy transport
- Built-in coat flap with plush lined pocket and adjustable G-Hooks
- Interior zippered mesh pocket on the tethered lid
- Integrated media pocket with power cord accessibility
- P/N 5251, MSRP: $249.99
The XKursion XW Porter is the ultimate commuter bag for riders on the go, whether cruising the highways or flying the friendly skies. This mobile office-ready bag has a rigid structure, padded media storage to hold up to a 15” laptop, plus a telescopic handle and wheels for easy transport off the bike. The rigid structure, thermoformed front panel and compact shape make it perfect for storing in or on top of tour trunks, as well as passenger seats and standard luggage racks.
- Dims: 12″ wide x 10″ deep x 18″ tall
- Cubic Inches: 2,160 (35 liters)
- Two separate storage compartments for organization
- Multiple internal mesh pockets
- P/N 5216, MSRP: $219.99
The XKursion XS Steward Roll Bag takes the classic roll bag blueprint to a new age. Thermoformed dual-side entry panels plus a wide center hatch offer three ways to access the main storage for convenient loading/unloading. The integrated high-strength hook-&-loop sissy bar strap plus included mounting strap kit provide a wide variety of quick and easy mounting options.
- Dims: 20″ wide x 11.5″ deep x 11.5″ tall
- Cubic Inches: 2700 (44 liters)
- Built-in coat flap with adjustable G-Hook
- Plush lined storage pocket on coat flap for phones, sunglasses, etc.
- P/N 5221, MSRP: $189.99
The XKursion XS Odyssey lets you saddle up for an epic adventure with enough storage to stay well equipped for weeks on the road. Features include a large easy-access main compartment, multiple padded electronic device sleeves and a variety of stash pockets for organization. The rigid outer frame with a formed and contoured bottom allows secure mounting on a variety of passenger seats or luggage racks.
- Dims: 16″ wide x 10″ deep x 20″ tall
- Cubic Inches: 3,200 (52 Liters)
- Wide front hatch for easy access to the main storage
- High-strength hook-&-loop sissy bar/backrest strap
- Built-in external coat flap with adjustable G-Hooks
- External bottle pockets and quick-access stash pockets
- P/N 5222, MSRP: $269.99
For more information on the XKursion luggage line, visit www.kuryakyn.com.
Kuryakyn has been leading the design and manufacturing of aftermarket parts and accessories for the motorcycle industry for the past 28 years. Our ideas are products of expressive minds that realize a motorcycle isn’t simply a means of transportation, but rather a representation of a person’s very identity. We are dedicated to producing innovative parts and accessories that keep us Miles Ahead.
Source: Motorsports Aftermarket Group