SANTA ANA, CA – October 1, 2018 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Like all of our products, our Sportster exhaust systems were developed to surpass what is offered on the market today. Engineered to compliment the quality and performance of Harley Davidson’s products, these handcrafted systems deliver unparalleled sound and performance for the ultimate race experience.
- Designed to live up to Two Brothers’ unparalleled sound and
- A race bred, classically styled pipe designed to compliment the look of your Harley perfectly, while enhancing the riding
- TIG welded by hand with precision out of Two Brothers’ Santa Ana, CA based headquarters.
- Uses the decades old and race proven design of the classic reverse cone megaphone.
- Race-inspired, 100% stainless steel construction comes with welded end caps and our exclusive spiral wound stainless steel perforated inner core for a completely new look and old-school sound.
- Comes standard with stepped headers for immediate power gain.
- Heat shields included (not pictured on bike).
- Cat Delete
ABOUT TWO BROTHERS RACING:
Headquartered in Santa Ana, California, Two Brothers Racing is one of the leading manufacturers of performance exhaust systems and aftermarket components on the market today. Established in 1985 and having over 30 years in the motorcycle industry, this race heritage brand delivers the finest exhaust systems and accessories for everything from sport bikes, to v-twin cruisers, to offroad. For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Two Brothers Racing, Inc.