TST Launches 3 Fender Eliminator Options for the
2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400
LAKE HELEN, FL – April 9, 2018 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – TST Industries has released three fender eliminator options for the new Kawasaki Ninja 400. With 3 different options, the entry level sportbike can be outfitted with the exact fender eliminator kit to meet a customer’s functionality requirements and monetary budget.
Standard Fender Eliminator
- Budget friendly but functional kit
- TST Industries lightweight exclusive design
- Fixed position license plate bracket
- Manufactured from laser cut steel
- Black powder coat finish
- Price (MSRP): $25.99
Elite-1 Fixed Fender Eliminator
- A step up and more comprehensive kit than our Standard Fender Eliminator option
- Includes the same fixed license plate bracket from the Standard Fender Eliminator
- Comes with CNC machined aluminum Ninja 400 undertail closeout
- Closeout features a black anodized finish
- Price (MSRP): $59.99
Elite-1 Adjustable Fender Eliminator
- Pinnacle of design, functionality, and quality
- Adjustable license plate bracket provides customization of the license plate angle
- The license plate bracket components are CNC machined aluminum with a black anodized finish
- Comes with the Ninja 400 undertail closeout
- Price (MSRP): $89.99
TST Industries provides customers with a step by step video of the installation process for each fender eliminator, as well as instructional videos on how to reinstall OEM signals, fit TST LED pod turn signals, or install an LED license plate light on the Ninja 400.
About TST Industries
Since 2007, TST Industries has been on a mission to enhance the experience sportbike enthusiasts have with their machines through aftermarket accessories. Founded by street riders and track fanatics, we use our passion to develop products that redefine the standard for quality, design, and bang-for-your-buck value. To find out more about TST Industries and the other parts we carry, visit tstindustries.com.
Source: TST Industries, LLC.