LAS VEGAS, NV – June 6, 2023 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Excitement is high for AIMExpo 2024, the 10th year of gathering the industry together to learn, network, grow, and celebrate the amazing powersports community February 6-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
“The tremendous momentum from AIMExpo 2023 has given us a boost in planning for 2024. Over 10 OEs, three distributors including Tucker Powersports and Parts Unlimited, and over 150 companies have already committed to 2024, we have outpaced all previous years’ exhibitor commitments,” said Cinnamon Kernes, vice president of market expansion, Motorcycle Industry Council. “We also have special plans to honor our 10-Year Partners, like Suzuki and Kayo USA, whose steadfast support created the backbone of our annual event. We’re thrilled to, of course, have Suzuki and Kayo back to exhibit this year, as well as KTM, Husqvarna, GASGAS, MV Agusta, Kawasaki, Piaggio, Triumph Yamaha and Moto Morini.”
Attendee favorites and some new additions will be featured at the 2024 show, including:
- Disruptive Thinking, Education Series: Learn, grow, and succeed with all-day education on the main stage.
- E-Bike Demo Circuit: Take hot laps on the nation’s hottest trending e-bikes on two separate demo tracks, including a Tucker-brand exclusive experience.
- Industry Party- Powered by Tucker: Build your network and connect with industry leaders, peers, media, and influencers.
- New Product Central: Be awed by the newest powersports innovations on display at the New Product Central stage near the show entrance. Exhibitors can begin submitting applications in July to have their new products showcased.
- 4-Wheel Showcase: See the industry’s latest and greatest 4-wheel off-highway vehicles.
- 2-Wheel Custom Showcase: Get inspired by award-winning builders from across the country.
- Dealer Recharge Zone powered by Tucker: Connect and recharge with industry friends.
- MIC Business Center: Get down to business at your office on the show floor. MIC members enjoy additional benefits including use of private meeting space, complimentary breakfast, lunch and all-day coffee service and more.
“Tucker recognizes the importance of coming together as an industry and is proud to have a major presence at AIMExpo,” said Marc McAllister, president and CEO, Tucker Powersports. “To share ideas, to connect with our dealers, to create inspiration, to showcase new products, and to strengthen our partnerships – it’s important for us and the entire industry to be here.”
CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF COMMUNITY
“We are grateful to all our attendees and exhibitors over the years, I want to extend a very special thank you to those companies who have supported us by exhibiting at every show, every year,” Kernes said. “Since inception, AIMExpo has evolved from a trade and consumer show. Our exhibiting partners and our trade attendees remain the core focus of the show and enable us to be laser-focused on the needs of our industry. Our exhibitors, and in particular those that have participated for each of our past 10 years have profoundly helped this show become what it is today.”
“AIMExpo has emerged as a vital element in our industry’s annual calendar,” said MIC Board Member Kerry Graeber, senior vice president, division manager sales and marketing, Suzuki Motor USA, LLC. “Suzuki is proud to say that we have not missed a single year. This show is where we gather to network, learn, do business, and help build a stronger industry because of the time we spend there.”
REGISTRATION AND HOTELS
The show will be held Tuesday through Thursday, February 6-8, allowing attendees to return home before Super Bowl weekend. AIMExpo has secured discounted rates at the Sahara, Renaissance, and Westgate hotels.
Hotel Reservations for AIMExpo 2024 will open in mid-June, and all attendees are encouraged to book early to take advantage of the discounted room rates at host hotels. Please visit AIMExpoUSA.com for more information.
If you’re not already registered to exhibit, don’t miss your opportunity to be part of North America’s most important powersports tradeshow.
Click the button below or reach out to your Account Manager today:
Account Manager #’s, A-L:
Account Manager M-Z:
ABOUT THE MOTORCYCLE INDUSTRY COUNCIL
The Motorcycle Industry Council, under its marquee market expansion brand, Ride With Us, is working to introduce everyone to the incomparable thrill of riding a motorcycle. The MIC is a not-for-profit trade association representing motorcycle manufacturers, distributors, aftermarket companies, dealers, retailers, and a variety of related organizations providing vital support to the powersports industry. The MIC advocates for fair policy and regulatory environments, works to deliver valuable data to the industry, and strives to bring the joy of riding to everyone, everywhere.
Established in 1914, the MIC is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with a government relations office in metropolitan Washington, D.C. Keep up with the industry association on Twitter @followMIC, online at MIC.org, and through the weekly MIC RideReport.
Source: MIC Events