Experience the pure adrenaline, pure power and pure fury of championship
drag racing with the motorsport’s top teams, tracks and car classes
INDIANAPOLIS, IN – June 17, 2022 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – NHRA: Speed For All, the definitive drag racing video game based on the world’s largest auto racing organization, will be released on Aug. 26, 2022, for PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. The game is available to pre-order now at major retailers for $49.99.
Trailer: NHRA: Speed For All video game
NHRA: Speed For All is the most authentic NHRA game ever, fully immersing you in the genuine teams, tracks, vehicles, tuning and strategies of this fiercely competitive motorsport. Strap into the driver’s seat across a range of exciting game modes in your quest to become the ultimate drag racing champion.
Key Game Features:
- 5 NHRA Vehicle Classes: Build, race and prove your skills in Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock, Pro Mod and Super Modified varieties of drag racing classes and vehicles.
- 38 NHRA Drivers: Choose from the sport’s top rivals, including Brittany Force, Antron Brown, John Force, Steve Torrence, Erica Enders, Greg Anderson, Ron Capps and many more!
- Real-World NHRA Tracks: Compete for glory at official NHRA tracks like Bristol Dragway, The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, zMax Dragway in Charlotte, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, Auto Club Raceway at Pomona and more.
- Physics-Based Gameplay: Experience the authentic speed, depth and feel of real championship drag racing.
- Packed With Elite Sponsorships: Earn backing from sponsors like Goodyear, Summit Racing Equipment, Lucas Oil and more to fuel your next victory.
- Thrilling Career Mode: Let your competitive instinct burn in single-player career mode. You’ll balance team management, R&D, tuning and vehicle customization across multiple seasons.
- Asynchronous Online Multiplayer Leaderboards: Charge your competitive side by challenging others to beat your best times.
- Battle Your Friends: Take on all challengers with intense local split-screen multiplayer action (available only on PlayStation and Xbox).
The most dedicated NHRA fans will be able to grab the Deluxe or Ultimate editions of NHRA: Speed For All, available to purchase later this summer exclusively via digital download on the Microsoft Store, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop and Steam for $59.99 and $79.99, respectively. These special editions are packed with both the base game and additional, specially designed vehicle models, driver suits, vehicle haulers and parachutes. The Deluxe Edition also comes loaded with the bonus John Force Racing Pack, putting players in control of legendary racer John Force’s team. The Ultimate Edition ups the ante featuring everything in the Deluxe Edition plus the Battle Ready Pack, Moonshot Pack, Electro Blitz Pack and Nitro Fire Pack*.
*The Battle Ready Pack, Moonshot Pack, Electro Blitz Pack and Nitro Fire Pack are available only in the Ultimate Edition of the game.
About GameMill Entertainment
GameMill Entertainment, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a third-party publisher of console and mobile games for passionate fans around the world. Development platforms include PC, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft consoles including the Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Sony consoles including the PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4, and mobile devices. With development across the globe, GameMill is a source of entertaining and fun games for all ages. For more information, visit https://gamemill.com, as well as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
Headquartered in San Dimas, Calif., NHRA is the primary sanctioning body for the sport of drag racing in the United States. NHRA presents 22 national events featuring the NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series, NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series, NHRA Pro Mod Drag Racing Series, Constant Aviation Factory Stock Showdown and Top Fuel Harley Series. NHRA provides competition opportunities for drivers of all levels in the NHRA Summit Racing Series and the NHRA Drags: Street Legal Style. NHRA also offers the NHRA Jr. Street program for teens and the Summit Racing Jr. Drag Racing League for youth ages 5 to 17. With over 120 Member Tracks, NHRA allows racers to compete at a variety of locations nationally and internationally. NHRA’s Youth and Education Services (YES) Program reaches over 30,000 students annually to ignite their interest in automotive and racing related careers. NHRA’s streaming service, NHRA.tv, allows fans to view all NHRA national events as well as exclusive features of the sport. In addition, NHRA owns and operates three racing facilities: Gainesville Raceway in Florida; Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park; and Auto Club Raceway at Pomona in Southern California. For more information, log on to www.NHRA.com, or visit the official NHRA pages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
Source: National Hot Rod Association