New onboard computer collects data to improve all aspects of riding experience
WHITTIER, CA – June 2, 2022 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Delfast, Inc., a leading global e-bike manufacturer, today introduced TOP 3.0i, the industry’s smartest e-bike. TOP 3.0i is a Class 2 e-bike that builds upon the range and power of the company’s award-winning TOP 3.0 model with a new onboard computer that collects and analyzes data to deliver helpful information such as battery charge remaining and diagnosis of any issues, which improves the overall riding experience.
“TOP 3.0i is more than an e-bike—it’s a smart device,” said Daniel Tonkopi, founder and CEO, Delfast, Inc. “Our new onboard computer is the brain of the bicycle—the ‘i’ in 3.0i stands for intelligence—providing riders with information that results in a safer, smarter and more enjoyable ride.”
The TOP 3.0i’s onboard computer synchronizes all e-bike parts, so the e-bike itself functions as a single organism. It controls and monitors the condition and work of the e-bike’s parts and sends that information to the Delfast server in real-time (while online). If an anomaly is detected, the onboard computer can detect the bug and send it directly to Delfast, which enables tech support to quickly address any potential issues. It also features an embedded GPS tracking module that collects all the bike rider’s information.
Key features of the TOP 3.0i include:
- G7 4G connection sends rider information to the Delfast server in real-time, allowing for tech support in real time
- Equipped with Delfast’s proprietary GSM (Global System for Mobile) system
- Bluetooth connects to onboard computer when off-grid
- Fully control all light and signaling equipment from the onboard computer
- Locking and unlocking of bike
- Proprietary built-in GPS navigation system negates the need to switch back and forth between the app and Google Maps
- BMS (Battery Management System) allows rider to monitor bike power and remaining range forecast
- Tracks bike’s total mileage, odometer and speedometer metrics
- Unleash the bikes power by disabling Class 2 imposed speed limit
- View speed and energy usage in Eco and Unlimited modes
- Control lights and turn signals from your phone
- Access self-diagnostics of onboard instruments*
TOP 3.0i is equipped with all the features found on Top 3.0, Delfast’s best-selling e-bike featuring unparalleled range, power and state-of-the-art technology. The smart e-bike holds the world’s best range offering up to 200 miles on a single charge in ideal conditions and is outfitted with a powerful motor that can reach speeds up to 50mph. Other features and accessories include:
- Two driving modes: Class 2 (750W, 20 mph) and Unlimited (3000W, 50 mph)
- Regenerative dual-piston hydraulic brakes
- Computer-controlled immobilizer theft-protection
- Gates Carbon Drive™ carbon-reinforced belt
- High & low beam LED headlights
- Front and rear LED turn signals & brake lights
- Quick start Power ON/OFF button
- Enduro 2.75-19 motorcycle tires
- Handlebar Phone Mount
- Front and rear fenders
Delfast TOP 3.0i retails for $6999 and will begin shipping immediately in June 2022.
To learn more about Delfast and its line of e-bikes, visit delfastbikes.com.
About Delfast Inc.
Delfast is a leading global e-bike manufacturer that produces unique, eco-friendly electric bikes that are exceptional in their range, power and speed. Delfast revolutionized the electric bicycle market by setting the Guinness World Record for the electric bicycle with the longest charging range on record. People in over 40 countries enjoy the ride with Delfast for work, commuting and pleasure. Delfast is dedicated to reducing carbon emissions by making high-quality electric bicycles and thus generating an environmentally friendly society. Visit delfastbikes.com.
Source: Delfast Inc.