RAMSEY, MN – March 4, 2022 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Quad Logic is proud to introduce our newest Polaris RZR build, nicknamed “Karen,” for its loud and obnoxious persona! This machine was built to be low and mean with an old school hot rod/rat rod stance and image. We slammed, chopped, and fabricated our way through the entire machine to achieve a look that stands apart from any other RZR you have ever seen. A partial list of the modifications include:
- Fully dropped and widened suspension utilizing Super ATV shocks, extended a-arms, and trailing arms.
- Aluminum bucket seats with custom fabricated pads
- Turbo S front bodywork
- Lasered steel front grille
- Blacked out LED strip headlights
- Quad Logic front tow hook
- Functional blower intake with custom air intake piping to a 3D printed airbox.
- Custom chopped roll cage
- Aluminum dash and console
- Quad Logic billet shifter
- Quad Logic billet cupholders
- Custom side exit exhaust
- Flamethrower exhaust kit
- Hand fabricated aluminum bed panels
- Fuel 20” Runner Wheels
- Spiked lug nuts
- Firestone Firehawk Tires
- Fabricated aluminum roof and visor
- Quad Logic billet gas cap
- Quad Logic billet radius rod plate
- Quad Logic billet spring retainers
About Quad Logic
Quad Logic, based in Ramsey Minnesota, is a manufacturer and distributor of parts and accessories for Polaris and Can-Am off road vehicles. Started in 2012, Quad Logic has become a popular source for parts and accessories due to their unique design standards and reputation for quality components. See the complete line of parts and accessories at www.quad-logic.com.
14220 Basalt St Nw.
Ramsey, MN 55303
Source: Quad Logic