STAMFORD, CT – April 29, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – The 2021 Monster Energy Supercross season concludes this Saturday, May 1 with Round 17 from Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, Utah, live at 10 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Peacock.
- Play by Play: Todd Harris
- Analyst: Ricky Carmichael
- Reporters: Will Christien, Daniel Blair
HOW TO WATCH
- TV – NBCSN
- Streaming – Peacock, NBCSports.com, and NBC Sports app
Peacock Premium, the new streaming home of Supercross, provides live and commercial-free coverage of qualifiers and races as well as on-demand replays.
|Sat., May 1||Monster Energy Supercross – Qualifying (Live)||Peacock||4:00 pm|
|Monster Energy Supercross – Event (Live)||NBCSN, Peacock, NBCSports.com, NBC Sports app||10:00 pm|
|Sun, May 2||Monster Energy Supercross – Event (Encore)||NBC, NBCSports.com, NBC Sports app||1:30 pm|
- Championship Headlines: Rice-Eccles Stadium hosts the 2021 Monster Energy Supercross Championship this Saturday, where three champions will be crowned. 2019 champion Cooper Webb (362 pts) is atop the points standings, but is narrowly trailed by Ken Roczen (340 pts), who is looking for his first title, in the 450SX standings. Both 250SX classes will compete in the Dave Coombs Sr. 250SX East/West Showdown. In the Eastern Region, Colt Nichols will attempt to defeat last week’s winner Jo Shimoda, while Justin Cooper will duel with Hunter Lawrence and Cameron McAdoo in seeking his first title in the Western Region.
- Peacock, the new streaming home of Supercross, provides live and commercial-free coverage of qualifiers and races as well as on-demand replays. Viewers can sign up for Peacock at peacocktv.com. Peacock is currently available on the Roku platform; Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD; Google platforms and devices including Android™, Android TV™ devices, Chromecast and Chromecast built-in devices; Microsoft’s Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One S and Xbox One X; Sony PlayStation4 and PlayStation 4 Pro; and VIZIO SmartCast™ TVs and LG Smart TVs. Comcast’s eligible Xfinity X1 and Flex customers, as well as eligible Cox Contour customers, enjoy Peacock Premium included with their service at no additional cost.
For more information, visit SupercrossLIVE.com, the official website of Monster Energy Supercross, or follow via social channels:
About Monster Energy Supercross:
Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, is the most competitive and highest-profile off-road motorcycle racing championship on the planet. Founded in America and sanctioned by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) in 1974, Supercross is currently co-sanctioned by the Federation Internationale de Motocyclisme (FIM), the official global governing body for motorcycle racing, thus making it a formal World Championship. Over 17 weeks and a million-dollar All-Star Race, Supercross attracts some of the largest and most impressive crowds inside the most recognizable and prestigious stadiums in North America to race in front of nearly one million live fans and broadcast to millions more worldwide. For more information, visit SupercrossLIVE.com.
About Feld Entertainment, Inc.:
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, DreamWorks Trolls The Experience and Jurassic World Live Tour. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
About NBC Sports Group:
NBC Sports Group serves sports fans 24/7 with premier live events, insightful studio shows, and compelling original programming. The sports media company consists of NBC Sports, NBC Olympics, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA, NBC Sports Regional Networks, NBC Sports Radio and NBC Sports Digital, which includes NBCSports.com, NBCOlympics.com, GolfChannel.com, the digital assets of the NBC Sports Regional Networks, Rotoworld, the NBC Sports Talk franchise, multiple apps, and two transactional sports businesses, GolfNow and SportsEngine, and a direct-to-consumer product NBC Sports Gold. NBC Sports Group possesses an unparalleled collection of media rights agreements, partnering with some of the most prestigious sports properties in the world: the International Olympic Committee and United States Olympic Committee, the NFL, NHL, NASCAR, INDYCAR, PGA TOUR, The R&A, PGA of America, Churchill Downs, Premier League, Tour de France, French Open, and many more.
Source: Feld Entertainment, Inc.