PERFORMANCE AND AESTHETIC UPGRADES FURTHER ENHANCE
THE INCREDIBLE RIDING EXPERIENCES
MATTIGHOFEN, AUSTRIA – January 19, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Husqvarna Motorcycles is pleased to announce the availability of the 2021 701 Enduro and 701 Supermoto. With each model benefitting from shared and specific upgrades that boost overall performance, the two large-displacement machines continue to offer unparalleled riding experiences both on, and offroad.
Enhancing each model is a new LCD dashboard. Neatly positioned behind the redesigned headlight unit that has been developed using extensive motorsport experience, the dashboard features an integrated gear indicator, as well as an RPM display. In addition, the 701 Enduro and 701 Supermoto now feature a EURO 5 compliant exhaust system.
Specific to the 701 Supermoto is the new Brembo Monoblock 4 piston front brake caliper. When used together with the 320 mm brake disc it provides superior stopping power in all conditions. Forming one of the main highlights for 2021, the 701 Enduro comes with the option to fully disengage the ABS system to unlock exceptional offroad performance.
Equipped for any adventure, the 701 pairing continues to offer the latest cutting-edge electronic rider aids and a torquey 692.7 cc single-cylinder engine while also delivering perfect balance and outstanding handling.
- New LCD dashboard with integrated gear indicator and RPM display
- New design of headlight unit based on extensive motorsport experience
- New EURO 5 compliant exhaust system
- New Brembo Monoblock front brake caliper on 701 Supermoto for improved brake performance
- ABS functionality can be fully disengaged on 701 Enduro for exceptional offroad performance
- Advanced Ride Mode functionality includes Supermoto/Offroad ABS mode
- Cornering ABS
- Lean-angle sensitive traction control
- Easy Shift
- Chromium-molybdenum steel trellis frame
- Aluminium swingarm
- Polyamide rear subframe with integrated fuel tank
- 74 hp single cylinder engine
- Ride-by-wire throttle
- Power assist slipper clutch
- State-of-the-art bodywork and striking graphics
Ensuring all 701 Enduro and 701 Supermoto riders are fully prepared for their next adventure, the Functional Offroad Apparel collection offers high-quality items that guarantee protection, all-round functionality and comfort. Husqvarna Motorcycles also offers an extensive line-up of Technical Accessories – high-quality items that add additional protection, durability and style to all 701 Enduro and 701 Supermoto machines.
The MY21 701 Enduro and 701 Supermoto are available now at authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers. Availabilities may differ from country to country. For all details on pricing and availability please refer to your national Husqvarna Motorcycles Subsidiary or Importer.
The complete 701 Enduro and 701 Supermoto Media Kit is available (for registered press) at: press.husqvarna-motorcycles.com
Husqvarna Motorcycles. Tradition on two wheels since 1903.
Husqvarna Motorcycles are widely known and respected in the offroad world for a heritage of competition and numerous motocross and enduro world championships. Originally founded in Sweden in 1903, Husqvarna Motorcycles have been designed and manufactured in Mattighofen, Austria since 2013.
Source: Husqvarna Motorcycles GmbH