17-City Tour to Bring World’s Most Powerful Production Motorcycle Along With
New 2019 Ducati Lineup to U.S. Cities From Coast to Coast
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA – January 17, 2019 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Beginning this Friday, January 18, Ducati North America will be hitting the road with a distinctive selection of their 2019 models, including the world’s most powerful production motorcycle, the Panigale V4 R. The “Ready For Red” tour will share the Italian brand’s technological and performance innovation with audiences across the United States with 17 stops in major metropolitan areas throughout the nation.
The events will be open to the public with pre-registration for attendance. For more information and to register, visit: ducatireadyforred.com
Guests will have the chance to mingle with Ducatisti in a fun atmosphere while experiencing a diverse product lineup representing the expansive Ducati Worlds that range from Racetrack, Travel, Lifestyle and Sport with the Scrambler Ducati brand rounding out the experience.
In addition to the incomparable Panigale V4 R, other models scheduled to be on-site at the events will include the brand new Hypermotard 950 and 950 SP, Multistrada 1260 Enduro and Multistrada 950 S, Diavel 1260 S, and the Scrambler Café Racer, Scrambler Desert Sled, as well as the Scrambler Full Throttle.
2019 “Ready For Red” Tour
- January 18, 2019 – MotoCorsa – Portland
- January 19, 2019 – Block41 – Seattle
- January 23, 2019 – Harrison Eurosports – Salt Lake City
- January 25, 2019 – Skylight– Denver
- January 26, 2019 – Ducati Omaha – Omaha
- January 29, 2019 – Motor Cycle Center – Chicago
- January 30, 2019 – Ducati Detroit – Detroit
- February 1, 2019 – Lars Anderson Auto Museum – Boston
- February 13, 2019 – Ducati Sanford – Orlando
- February 15, 2019 – Ducati Miami – Miami
- February 19, 2019 – Ducati Austin – Austin
- February 21, 2019 – Bayou & Bottle – Houston
- February 23, 2019 – AMS Ducati Dallas – Dallas
- February 26, 2019 – OTTO Car Club – Phoenix
- February 27, 2019 – Ducati Las Vegas – Las Vegas
- February 28, 2019 – Location TBA– San Diego
- March 2, 2019 – Location TBA – San Francisco
Additional information about Ducati, including participating dealers and availability can be found at www.ducati.com.
Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A. – A Sole Shareholder Company – A Company subject to the Management and Coordination activities of AUDI AG.
Founded in 1926, since 1946 Ducati has been producing sport-inspired motorcycles characterized by high-performance Desmodromic engines, innovative design and cutting-edge technology. Situated in Bologna, the factory is located in the Borgo Panigale district. The model range covers several market segments with the following families: Diavel, Hypermotard, Monster, Multistrada, and Superbike. In 2015 Ducati presented the Ducati Scrambler: a new brand made of bikes, accessories and apparel that provide the last word in creativity and self-expression. These authentic icons of “made in Italy”, together with an extensive range of associated accessories and technical and lifestyle apparel, are distributed in 90 countries around the world. Ducati competes in both the World Superbike and MotoGP World Championships. In Superbike Ducati has won 17 Manufacturers’ titles and 14 Riders’ titles and in 2011 passed the historic milestone of 300 race victories. Ducati have participated in MotoGP since 2003, winning both the Manufacturers’ and Riders’ titles in 2007.
Source: Ducati North America