LAKE ELSINORE, CA – September 11, 2018 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – The new CobraMX 270mm over-size race rotor kits are intended as a spearhead into the pro racing arena as it sports the same unique pedigree as our established AXIS roadrace series full-floaters, but in the requisite semi-floating mode. The system is optimized to provide greater stability for use in the OE calipers yet allows for radial expansion under thermal load. Superior design is significantly lighter than similarly large fixed mount monolithic type. Available in kit form with special Ferodo Racing brake pads or rotors alone.
Additional features include:
- Thicker 270mm x 3.5mm blade for greater overall performance including firmer lever & improved thermal stability
- Patented Floating Architecture for greater assembly strength and durability
- Completely re-buildable*
- Cryogenic treatment for improved wear characteristics & consistent performance
- Bobbin colour choices: red, blue & black (and KTM orange)
- Kit includes billet aluminum caliper relocation brackets (as required on certain models)
- Kits cover later model CRF’s, KX/F, RM/Z, YZ/F and KTM/Husky
* special tools required
About BrakeTech USA, Inc.
BrakeTech USA, Inc. is the North American technical liaison, importer and distributor of Ferodo Racing products. BrakeTech USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of the patented AXIS™ and SuperAxe™ line of billet manufactured Ductile iron, Cobra™ stainless steel and AXIS/CMC™ full-floating front and rear rotors and oversize kits. Additionally, we distribute Goodridge and Nissin brake products. BrakeTech USA is dedicated to bringing the highest quality brake components to market for a wide variety of application requirements. When it comes to braking, the search for excellence never stops!
Source: BrakeTech USA, Inc.