CHINO, CA – April 2, 2018 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – In the spirit of always refining our product line, Yoshimura now introduces our newly revamped line of industry leading Fender Eliminator kits. Major refinements include a new, six bulb weather tight LED light assembly, and premium quality Heat Shrink Solder Sleeve Butt Connectors for solid wiring connections.
Our new Fender Eliminator Kit features:
- New improved DOT compliant LED license plate light assembly
- New, easy to use Heat Shrink Solder Sleeve Butt Connectors
- Precision laser-cut stainless steel bracket that tucks discreetly under the tail section of the motorcycle.
- Precision lazer-cut then stamped 6061 aluminum license plate frame with silk screened Yoshimura logo
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Compatible with aftermarket turn signals when combined with our Universal Turn signal Bracket Kit (part number 070BGUNVTBKT) sold separately.
- Front and rear Yoshimura LED turn signal kits part number 072BGLTSFK (front) and 072BGLTSR (rear) available separately.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL NEW FE KITS HAVE NEW PART NUMBERS!
Proudly made in the USA!
2018 Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit info
Please click HERE for an entire part number listing and MSRP
Yoshimura is “The Leader in Performance” and has been for over 60 years. With unmatched skills, knowledge and passion for racing, Yoshimura is on the forefront of the aftermarket. Yoshimura exhaust systems are race bred and feature the same legendary performance, fit, and quality that has been our trademark for six decades. To learn more about Yoshimura and view their wide variety of performance products, visit www.yoshimura-rd.com.
Source: Yoshimura Research and Development of America