PORTLAND, OR, – October 26, 2017 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – PIAA unveils the new G3 LED bulbs, the most usable LED upgrade on the market. After months of research and development to find shortfalls with other bulbs on the market, the wait is over for customers to be provided with immense light output.
Developed from the ground up to provide the most useful bulb upgrade on the market, these bulbs are engineered with Pulse Width Modulation control which eliminates flickering in most vehicle applications. The G3 is fitted with new higher output CREE XP-L chips which sit on a much thinner bulb column that brings the LED chips closer to the placement of a halogen filament. This innovative design produces continuous light output with little to no dark area’s in virtually any housing.
By re-designing the cooling fan, PIAA engineers were able to reduce fan noise by 20% while keeping the LED chips running at maximum capacity. Tailored with OE plugs for easy installation, the G3 bulbs offer stunning capabilities to deliver enormous light gains and driver safety in any driving condition.
- Pulse width modulation eliminates flickering for most applications
- Adjustable beam to fine-tune alignment for precise optical outputs
- 5-year warranty that’s engineered for long lasting performance
- Plug and play design comes with OE connectors for a quick and easy installation
- Powerful cooling capacity for maximum brightness throughout the bulb life
- Higher output CREE XP-L LEDs with wider viewing angle and thinner circuit board
- 6200k cool white color output to maximize performance and contrast.
PIAA G3 LED Bulbs
Bulb Types: H4, H8. H9, H11, H16, 9005, 9006, 9012
Coming Soon: H7 and H13
Starting at: $229.95
Please see http://www.PIAA.com for more information.
About PIAA Corporation
PIAA Corporation was established in 1963 with the commitment to manufacture world-class driving lights that our customers could use with pride and confidence. Today, PIAA upholds that commitment by combining market driven concepts with the latest technology to make night, inclement weather, and off-road driving as safe as possible.
Source: PIAA Corporation