- New Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro Available at Showrooms Now
- Touring Version of Multistrada 950 Model Introduced to North America
- XDiavel S in Iceberg White Shipping to the North American Dealers Now
- Monster 797+ Replaces Monster 797 for 2018
- 1299 Panigale R Final Edition
- Scrambler Brand Gets a New Model and Updates
CUPERTINO, CA – September 6, 2017 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Early arrivals of the 2018 lineup of Ducati motorcycles are landing at dealers across North America. This includes many new models to the Ducati family, including the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro, XDiavel S in Iceberg White, 1299 Panigale R Final Edition and two new Scrambler options. In addition, the Multistrada 950 will now be available in North America as a factory option, and the Monster 797+ will replace the current Monster 797 with new accessories at no additional cost. Visit www.ducatiusa.com for additional product information and to locate a dealer near you.
NEW 2018 DUCATI MODELS ARRIVING AT DEALERS
Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro (MSRP $23,295)
- The most capable, production off-road adventure motorcycle in Ducati history
- New Sand color, Pirelli Scorpion Rally tires fitted as standard (19” front, 17” rear), Ducati Performance tubular steel crash bar by Touratech with LED lights, a low windscreen great for on-the-pegs off-road riding and the Ducati Performance exhaust by Termignoni
- Limited availability in North America denoted by individual number and badge
- Now shipping to U.S. dealers
XDiavel S Iceberg White (MSRP $23,495)
- New Iceberg White color (“S” model only)
- All model year 18 XDiavel’s will come with a revised suspension set-up and new handlebars for improved comfort and more relaxed ergonomics
- Available beginning of October
Monster 797+ (MSRP Red $9,295 / White Silk or Dark Stealth $9,395)
- Retains the distinctive features of the previous model with a new headlight fairing and passenger seat cover at no additional cost
- Replaces the current Monster 797 in 2018 Model Year
Multistrada 950 Touring (MSRP Starting from $13,995)
- Touring model joins the Standard version in the U.S. beginning 2018
- The Multistrada 950 Touring features color matched, lockable side panniers and center stand
- The standard version is available at dealers now. The Touring will ship to North American dealers in December.
1299 Panigale R Final Edition (MSRP $39,900)
- Tribute to Ducati’s twin-cylinder Superbike legacy
- The most powerful production twin-cylinder engine in history (209 horsepower), combined with the most advanced aluminum monocoque chassis
- Limited availability shipping to U.S. dealers now · Dedicated Tri-Colore livery with World Superbike style full titanium exhaust
Scrambler Mach 2 (MSRP $10,795)
- The Scrambler Mach 2’s color palette was inspired by the atmosphere typical of 1970’s Southern California but with a design easily translated world wide
- Mach 2 features larger gas tank, low tapered handlebars, Black engine and exhaust accents and Flat Track inspired seat
Scrambler Full Throttle (MSRP $10,695)
- The Full Throttle switches it up for 2018 with a Shining Black steel tank and satin aluminum side panels and a new checkerboard logo on the tank and front fender evoking the sport inspired design
- Subtle changes keep the bike fresh but doesn’t mess with success
- Arrives to North American dealerships in October
Additional information about Ducati, including participating dealers and availability can be found at www.ducati.com.
Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A. – A Sole Shareholder Company – A Company subject to the Management and Coordination activities of AUDI AG.
Founded in 1926, since 1946 Ducati has been producing sport-inspired motorcycles characterized by high-performance Desmodromic engines, innovative design and cutting-edge technology. Situated in Bologna, the factory is located in the Borgo Panigale district. The model range covers several market segments with the following families: Diavel, Hypermotard, Monster, Multistrada, and Superbike. In 2015 Ducati presented the Ducati Scrambler: a new brand made of bikes, accessories and apparel that provide the last word in creativity and self-expression. These authentic icons of “made in Italy”, together with an extensive range of associated accessories and technical and lifestyle apparel, are distributed in 90 countries around the world. Ducati competes in both the World Superbike and MotoGP World Championships. In Superbike Ducati has won 17 Manufacturers’ titles and 14 Riders’ titles and in 2011 passed the historic milestone of 300 race victories. Ducati have participated in MotoGP since 2003, winning both the Manufacturers’ and Riders’ titles in 2007.
Source: Ducati Motor Holding spa