25th annual Dealernews Top Dealer competition recognizes powersports retailers for their Commitment to the Customer
SUNBURY, OH – August 4, 2017 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Dealernews, the premier business information resource for North American powersports retailers, has named Cycle Center of Denton, in Denton, TX, as its Dealer of the Year.
The multi-line dealership north of the Fort Worth metro area carries Aprilia, BMW Motorrad, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris off-road, Polaris Slingshot and Suzuki vehicle brands.
Fun Bike Center Motorsports of Lakeland, FL, and Simply Street Bikes in Eden Prairie, MN, tied for first runner-up to the Dealer of the Year. Second runner-up is Conrad’s Harley-Davidson in Shorewood, IL.
“These are four distinct dealerships making great strides in being ambassadors for the sport, the industry and the rider lifestyle,” said Mary Green, vice president and general manager of Dealernews.
The Dealernews 25th Anniversary Top Dealer Awards is the motorcycle and powersports industry’s largest, longest running and most prestigious retail competition, recognizes motorcycle and powersports dealerships across the United States for their Commitment to the Customer. The Top Dealers in America were announced earlier today.
For the 25th anniversary year, Dealernews is paying special tribute to the Top 25 Dealers whose entries scored highest in this year’s competition.
The Top 25 Dealers in America are:
- Cycle Center of Denton, Denton, TX (Dealer of the Year)
- Fun Bike Center Motorsports, Lakeland, FL (First Runner-Up – tie)
- Simply Street Bikes, Eden Prairie, MN (First Runner-Up – tie)
- Conrad’s Harley-Davidson, Shorewood, IL (Second Runner-Up)
- Lakeside Motor Sports, Mecosta, MI
- Black Sheep Harley-Davidson (formerly Charlie’s Harley-Davidson), Huntington, WV
- Pioneer Motorsport Inc., Sardinia, NY
- Road Track and Trail LLC, Big Bend, WI
- Central Texas Powersports, Georgetown, TX
- Texas Harley-Davidson, Bedford, TX
- Babbitt’s Sports Center, Muskegon, MI
- Bud’s Harley-Davidson, Evansville, IN
- Hot Rod Harley-Davidson, Muskegon, MI
- Indian Motorcycle Charlotte, Lowell, NC
- Mad River Harley-Davidson, Sandusky, OH
- Harley-Davidson of Waco, Waco, TX
- Bob Weaver Motorsports & Marine Inc., North Tonawanda, NY
- Commonwealth PowerSports, Prince George, VA
- Ray Price Inc., Raleigh, NC
- Smokin’ Harley-Davidson, Winston-Salem, NC
- Cole Harley-Davidson, Bluefield, WV
- Select Cycle, Greensboro, NC
- Ride Now Powersports Concord / Indian Motorcycle Concord, Concord, NC
- Big St. Charles Motorsports Mall, St. Charles, MO
- Gene’s Gallery Inc., Springfield, MO
Dealernews will announce the winners of the category-specific IDEA Awards in August.
Dealernews, launched in 1965, is the North American powersports retail sector’s premium resource for business news, analysis and interaction, with information delivered through Dealernews.com as well as the DealerNEWS ALERT enews service. Owned and governed by powersports Dealers since mid-2016, Dealernews is Of the Dealer, By the Dealer and For the Dealer. www.dealernews.com
About DN 2.0, LLC
Founded in 2016, DN 2.0 is a business information service for powersports franchised Dealers, non-franchised vehicle retailers selling and servicing vehicles, and related service and performance businesses.