Internationally Celebrated Leader in Powerful Protective Coatings Celebrates the Opening of Its State-of-the-Art Facility to Elevate Support for Global Network of Franchises; Recently Honored by the Business Council of Alabama as Medium Automotive Manufacturer of the Year.
HUNTSVILLE, AL – May 16, 2017 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – LINE-X – a global leader in powerful protective coatings, renowned spray-on bedliners and first-rate truck accessories – celebrated the start of a new era in global growth and brand evolution with the opening of its all-new corporate headquarters in Huntsville April 27, 2017. The event, attended by more than 75 corporate LINE-X personnel and local/state officials, began with a ribbon cutting and remarks by LINE-X President Dennis Weese – followed by tours, a dive into the recently implemented ‘brand experience’ elements and a spray demonstration to highlight some of LINE-X’s scientifically advanced properties at the facility.
Dennis Weese, President of LINE-X, cuts the ribbon officially dedicating the new corporate headquarters.
- The new 60,000 square foot facility is more than 20,000 square feet larger than the previous location and took around four months to build.
- About 30,000 square feet of the new building is dedicated warehouse space for material production, storage and shipping/receiving for domestic/international shipments.
- Remaining space is dedicated to executive and staff offices, two high-production spray booths, a product testing area, training rooms, research and development areas and room to expand in the future.
- The company’s recent evolution and move towards becoming a ‘lifestyle brand’ is reflected in artwork, wall wraps and displays across the facility, which were designed to highlight a uniform ‘brand experience’ across the franchise network.
- An all-new state-of-the-art training facility is an especially important feature for LINE-X franchisees, distributors and technicians from all over the world.
“I am extremely proud to officially dedicate our new home here in Huntsville,” said Dennis Weese, president of LINE-X. “Our growth over the past few years has been tremendous so it was imperative that we transition into a facility that not only better serves the current needs of the business and our franchise network, but also supports our plans for expansion. And with the company being recently named the ‘Medium Automotive Manufacturer of the Year’ by the Business Council of Alabama, it’s been a very exciting past few weeks for us.”
The new LINE-X building is located at 301 James Record Road in Huntsville, Ala. Media interested in touring the facility or to schedule a personal interview can contact 951-719-1040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About LINE-X LLC
LINE-X LLC (www.LINE-X.com) is a global leader in high performance protective coatings offering scientifically formulated polymers that permanently bond to a wide range of surfaces for unmatched durability. With the launch of the brand’s Truck Gear by LINE-X accessory line, LINE-X’s near-‘unbreakable’ armor is complemented with premium, stylish truck offerings to make for a true one-stop truck customization solution at franchise locations across the United States and the globe. With prominent applications in the automotive, military, commercial, light industrial, heavy industrial, agricultural, marine and personal customization worlds, LINE-X brings legendary protection to the truck lifestyle and beyond. Headquartered in Huntsville, Ala., with more than 500 franchise locations, along with distributors in more than 70 countries, it is the mission of LINE-X to consistently produce the highest quality and most non-replicable materials available. Follow LINE-X on Twitter @LINEXProtects, become a fan on Facebook of LINE-X Protective Coatings, follow LINE-X on Instagram @LINEXNorthAmerica, and check out what LINE-X is doing on YouTube at: www.youtube.com/LINEXProtects. #Unbreakable #Style. #LINEXIT.