Kick Tires, Buy Tickets
COSTA MESA, CA – April 4, 2017 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – MotoAmerica is pleased to announce that 12 motorcycle dealerships in the Atlanta and surrounding areas have come on board to sell tickets to the Suzuki ECSTAR Championship at Road Atlanta in Braselton, Georgia, giving race fans the chance to purchase tickets while shopping for their next motorcycle. The race, which is round two of the 2017 MotoAmerica Series, will be held at Road Atlanta, April 28-30.
Several area motorcycle dealerships are selling tickets for the
Road Atlanta round of the 2017 MotoAmerica Series.
Photo: Brian J. Nelson
Those who purchase their Road Atlanta tickets from their local dealer will save $10 on each ticket. Friday tickets purchased from dealers are $10, Saturday and Sunday one-day tickets are $30 each. A three-day package from a participating dealer will cost $60 while a two-day package is $50.
The dealerships selling tickets for Road Atlanta are as follows:
- Gainesville Motorsports, 2750 Brown Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504, 770/532-7083
- Extreme Powersports, 2990 Northlake Pkwy, Columbus, GA 31909, 706/324-0132
- Hourglass Cycles, 6080 Lanier Islands Pkwy, Buford, GA 30518, 678/367-0092
- Mountain Motorsports of Roswell, 1275 Upper Hembree Rd, Roswell, GA 30076, 925/727-3943
- Mountain Motorsports of Marietta, 780 Cobb Pkwy S., Marietta, GA 30062, 770/425-4000
- Mountain Motorsports of Lithia Springs, 631 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122, 770/941-9050
- Mountain Motorsports of Kennesaw, 3102 Cobb Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152, 770/974-6000
- Mountain Motorsports of Conyers, 899 Iris Dr SE, Conyers, GA 30094, 770/761-4800
- Mountain Motorsports of Buford, 1700 Horizon Pkwy, Buford, GA 30518, 678/509-7448
- Max Motorsports, 2591 Pelham Pkwy, Pelham, AL 35124, 205/605-1904
- Powersports of Montgomery, 535 Eastern Boulevard Frontage Rd, Montgomery, AL 36117, 334/272-6600
- Foothills Motorsports, 104 Halter Dr, Piedmont, SC 29673, 864/527-7433
MotoAmerica is the new North American road racing series created in 2014. MotoAmerica is an affiliate of KRAVE Group LLC, a partnership that includes three-time 500cc World Champion, two-time AMA Superbike Champion, and AMA Hall of Famer Wayne Rainey, ex-racer and former manager of Team Roberts Chuck Aksland, motorsports marketing executive Terry Karges, and businessman Richard Varner. For more information on MotoAmerica, visit www.MotoAmerica.com. Also make sure to follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.