New look, new products, & ScootinAmerica highlight 2017 Bike Week
SOMERSET, WI – March 7, 2017 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – The transformation continues as Kuryakyn® kicks off its 2017 event circuit with a bang at the 76th annual Daytona Beach Bike Week. With an all-new rally configuration including a freshly rebranded truck, trailer and displays, Kuryakyn will debut a host of high-profile products, its 2017 catalogs, and a restructured shopping experience that offers attendees access to the entire product line via onsite and online inventory.
“We’re looking forward to turning some heads in Daytona Beach,” said Holger Mohr, Kuryakyn president. “Our new rally program puts an emphasis on increased visibility toward new and top-selling products. That, combined with the introduction of convenient point-of-sale technology and entirely revamped displays, will most definitely enhance the customer experience.”
Headquartered at Bruce Rossmeyer’s Destination Daytona Complex in Ormond Beach, Kuryakyn will be ready to serve riders beginning Wednesday, March 8 through Saturday, March 18. Brand representatives and products will also be available at the J&P Cycles truck located at Daytona International Speedway.
“The Mesh and Riot product launches have received an outstanding response at industry events this year,” said Mohr. “Now Daytona Bike Week presents our first opportunity to see and hear the reactions straight from the customers. We’re hitting Daytona at full force with a tremendous amount of new products, and our team is excited to get invaluable feedback from new and existing fans of Kuryakyn.”
In addition to the Mesh and Riot collections, Kuryakyn will roll out a vast lineup of all-new product debuts highlighted by the following:
- Hypercharger™ ES: A journey that started more than 25 years ago has come full circle. The all-new and completely redesigned Hypercharger ES features enhanced horsepower gains, improved CFM rating and radical styling unlike anything available.
- Precision Collection: A full line of engine covers and accents specifically designed for Harley-Davidson® Milwaukee-Eight® models. Refined, modern and muscular designs that deliver a truly defined appearance to emulate internal movements of the engine and transmission.
- Momentum Luggage: Minimalist, utilitarian styling with all the versatility and toughness required for hardcore riders. Convenient mounting options and practical storage capabilities to handle all your riding needs.
- Spear Air Cleaner & Horn Cover for Indian: The latest additions to the Spear collection are the perfect complements to the line of top-selling accessories for Indian.
- Crusher Revolt Air Cleaner: Crusher’s latest offering incorporates clean velocity stack styling with fitments available for Harley-Davidson Evo, Twin Cam and XL Sportster models.
- Signature Series by Jim Nasi: The second world-class builder featured in the Kuryakyn Signature Series is Jim Nasi, whose clean, innovative style has secured Jim Nasi Customs among the top custom shops in the game.
Kuryakyn is also excited to host special guest Adam Sandoval of ScootinAmerica (www.facebook.com/scootinamerica). Adam’s biker Chihuahua “Scooter Trash” has logged nearly 75,000 miles in his Kuryakyn Pet Palace during their world-record ride, and both will be on hand for an exclusive product launch and fan meet-&-greet on Monday, March 13 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Kuryakyn has been leading the design and manufacturing of aftermarket parts and accessories for the motorcycle industry for the past 27 years. Our ideas are products of expressive minds that realize a motorcycle isn’t simply a means of transportation, but rather a representation of a person’s very identity. We are dedicated to producing innovative parts and accessories that keep us Miles Ahead.
Source: Motorsport Aftermarket Group