25 Cars From The Dale Reed Collection Will Also Be Featured
KISSIMMEE, FL – January 12, 2017 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Significant muscle cars, Corvettes and Mustangs headline a superb offering of lots for bid today at Mecum Kissimmee 2017. Also featured are 25 cars from the Dale Reed Collection, just one of several collections that help make up the world’s largest collector-car auction that began Jan. 6 and continues through Sunday, Jan. 15, at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida.
Among the feature consignments for Thursday, Jan. 12 are:
- 1968 Ford Mustang Race Car (Lot T132)
- 1970 Plymouth Superbird (Lot T145.1)
- 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle LS6 (Lot T180)
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible (Lot T200)
- 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (Lot T200.1)
The Kissimmee 2017 auction is open to sellers, buyers and spectators. Bidder registration is $200; registration includes admission for the bidder and a guest for all remaining auction days. General admission tickets are available online and at the gate for $30 per person, per day; auction passes for all remaining days of the auction are available for $200, and children 12 and younger receive complimentary admission. Persons interested in consigning a vehicle to be auctioned at Mecum Kissimmee 2017 can visit Mecum.com or call (262) 275-5050 for complete details about the consignment process and pricing.
About Mecum Auctions
Nobody sells more than Mecum. Nobody. The Mecum Auction Company is the world leader of collector car, vintage and antique motorcycle, and Road Art® sales, hosting auctions throughout the United States. The company has been specializing in the sale of collector cars for 30 years, now offering more than 20,000 lots per year and averaging more than one auction each month. Established by President Dana Mecum in 1988, Mecum Auctions remains a family-run company headquartered in Walworth, Wisconsin. For further information, visit Mecum.com or call (262) 275-5050. Follow along with Mecum’s social media news and join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram.
Osceola Heritage Park
- 1875 Silver Spur Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Jan. 6-15, 2017
- Admission: $30 per person, per day ($20 for online advance purchases), or $200 for 10 days; children 12 and younger receive complimentary admission
- Preview: Gates open daily at 7:30 a.m.
- Auction: Vehicles start at 10 a.m. daily, with Road Art beginning at 8 a.m. daily; Jan. 9 and 15 will feature Road Art only with Road Art beginning at 10 a.m. on Jan. 9
- Kissimmee Premier Airings (NBCSN): Thursday, Jan. 12, from 1:30 to 6:30 p.m. (Live); Friday, Jan. 13, from 2 to 6 p.m. (Live) and 8:30 p.m. to 3 a.m.; Saturday, Jan. 14, from 8:30 p.m. to 3 a.m.; Monday, Jan. 16, from 4 to 6 p.m.; and Sunday, Jan. 29, from 2-3 p.m.
(All times Eastern)
Source: Mecum Auction, Inc.