FOOTHILL RANCH, CA – December 26, 2016 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Monster Energy Kawasaki Team Green is pleased to announce an extensive trackside support schedule for the 2017 season in conjunction with its industry-leading contingency program. Kawasaki Team Green technicians and race transporters will be on-site at local, regional and national racing events across the country to provide racers with emergency parts, technical assistance, and racing tips. In addition to amateur motocross, Team Green has expanded support to select off-road race events highlighted by AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country (GNCC), Rocky Mountain MC World Off-Road Championship (WORCS), Kenda/SRT AMA National Hare and Hound, and Kenda/SRT AMA West Hare Scrambles events.
“Our Trackside Support team is the true foundation of the Team Green program,” said Team Green Supervisor Ryan Holliday. “For 35 years we have traveled around the country to assist racers with technical support and emergency parts. The race results and wins always receive the most attention, but we take the most pride in our support of Kawasaki racers.”
In it’s 36th year, Monster Energy Kawasaki Team Green continues to be the industry leader in support of racers. For more information about Team Green trackside support, contingency and other benefits, please visit Kawasaki.com/racing.
Team Green Supported Events Tentative List
DATE EVENT LOCATION
- Jan 7-8 WORCS Mesquite, NV
- Jan 7-8 Florida Winter Am Series Dade City, FL
- Jan 14-15 TWMX Race Series San Bernardino, CA
- Jan 21-22 Hare & Hound Lucerne Valley, CA
- Jan 28-29 TWMX Race Series Perris, CA
- Jan 28-29 Florida Winter Am Series Waldo, FL
- Feb 4-5 Road to Mammoth San Bernardino, CA
- Feb 11-12 Loretta Lynn Area Qualifier Buckeye, AX
- Feb 18-19 Loretta Lynn Area Qualifier Turlock, CA
- Feb 24-26 MotoFest Atlanta, GA
- Feb 25-26 Texas Winter Series Wortham, TX
- March 4-5 GNCC Union, SC
Source: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.