November 11, 2016 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Race driven Radial Master Cylinder with a built in reservoir. These masters deliver stunning performance and feel for any bike, with classic RSD styling and no need to mount a separate external reservoir. Fully adjustable levers and clearance for stock switch housings, this versatile system will drastically improve your brake/clutch system from the master cylinder down. CLICK to find your perfect fit!
- Race driven radial technology gets the most out of your stock or aftermarket brake caliper by increasing leverage
- Compatible with OEM switch housings and CANbus wiring
- Mirror mount clamp sold both with masters or individually
- 1” bar clamping diameter
- Twist adjuster easily modifies the lever distance from the handlebar
- 2.5” of lever adjustment
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Brake light switch included
- Lever surface shape designed for a comfortable and smooth feel
- Brake masters available for 9/16” bore for single disc & 11/16” bore for dual disc applications/ Clutch masters are 11/16” bore
- Mounting hardware included
- Machined RSD logo
For high res images click HERE.
About Roland Sands Design
Roland Sands Design is a motorcycle, product and apparel company that has its roots in racing, custom bike building and design. Our inspiration comes from a high performance background that blends the love of two wheels with the desire to create unique products. We live the two wheeled life and our crew is a diverse collection of road racers, off-road, dirt track, super moto and custom bike builders and riders. It’s this diversity that allows us to work with the best in the industry on a wide variety of projects. Follow all bike builds, new products and the life and times of the Roland Sands Design crew at www.rolandsands.com.
Source: Motorsport Aftermarket Group