WOODCLIFF LAKE, NJ – November 1, 2016 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Power, Dynamics and Luxury combined for class-leading performance and a superior driving experience – the all-new 2017 BMW ALPINA B7 xDrive.
Power, Dynamics and Luxury combined for class-leading performance and a superior driving experience – the all-new 2017 BMW ALPINA B7 xDrive.
- Unique combination of high-performance drivetrain with 600 hp and xDrive all-wheel drive system provide a 0-60 mph acceleration time of just 3.6 seconds.
- Most advanced suspension and chassis technology with ALPINA calibration including for the first time Integral Active Steering for ultimate dynamics and comfort.
- Carbon Core body in conjunction with ALPINA specific suspension geometry and MICHELIN® Pilot Super Sport tires lead to high agility, direct handling and precise steering.
- Special ALPINA Sport+ Mode adjusts all vehicle, drivetrain and suspension settings to maximum dynamic performance lowering ride height by 0.8 inches at the touch of a button.
- The ALPINA design and aerodynamic elements underscore the elegant and athletic appearance of the new BMW ALPINA B7 xDrive.
BMW Group In America
BMW of North America, LLC has been present in the United States since 1975. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars NA, LLC began distributing vehicles in 2003. The BMW Group in the United States has grown to include marketing, sales, and financial service organizations for the BMW brand of motor vehicles, including motorcycles, the MINI brand, and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars; Designworks, a strategic design consultancy based in California; a technology office in Silicon Valley and various other operations throughout the country. BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC in South Carolina is part of BMW Group’s global manufacturing network and is the exclusive manufacturing plant for all X5 and X3 Sports Activity Vehicles and X6 and X4 Sports Activity Coupes. The BMW Group sales organization is represented in the U.S. through networks of 341 BMW passenger car and BMW Sports Activity Vehicle centers, 153 BMW motorcycle retailers, 126 MINI passenger car dealers, and 36 Rolls-Royce Motor Car dealers. BMW (US) Holding Corp., the BMW Group’s sales headquarters for North America, is located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
Information about BMW products is available to consumers via the Internet at: www.bmwusa.com.
Source: BMW Group In America, LLC