OCEANSIDE, CA – September 29, 2016 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Any off-road LED light can help you see the road ahead, but how many can also let you see what’s behind? Introducing the Rigid Reflect, the first LED light with a fully adjustable side mirror all in one. Developed for UTV and Powersports applications, the Reflect is a great solution for just about any off-road application.
The Reflect uses Rigid’s patented technology and new side-shooter optics to provide a wide beam of light for cornering and drifting. Rollcage mounting clamps make installation easy and both the light fixture and the mirror can be adjusted independently. For even more versatility, there are built-in amber LEDs on the outside edge of the fixture that can be used as turn signals, flashers, or even auxiliary running lights. The Rigid Reflect: one more way for off-road enthusiasts to Own the Night.
The Reflect’s single clamp design adapts to 1.75” or 2” tubing and will NOT interfere with most aftermarket accessories. Its convex glass provides 6º viewing angle, offers 13º of vertical and horizontal rotation and 8° of vertical adjustment to account for camber variation in roll cages.
The break away design allows a full +/- 90º of rotation. Its six 30º Flood Optics for forward projection lighting and three 30º X 50º side cast optics for side projection enable full sight for drifting and cornering.
- Mates to 1.75” to 2.0” cage
- (6) 30-degree flood beams & 3 “side shooter” beams
- Integrated turn indicator light
- Convex glass mirror with polycarbonate protection base
- (3) Axis’ of rotation on mirror body
- 10 degrees of adjustability on mirror glass in all directions
- This freedom allows user to mount mirror on any UTV cage
- Position it for optimal peripheral lighting
- Maintain good rear view line of site
- Die cast aluminum heat sink
- Airflow “scoops” on housing to create flow
- Durable glass filled nylon body & polycarbonate lens
The world’s fastest growing all inclusive UTV site contributed to by both enthusiasts and manufacturers alike. UTVUnderground is the go-to site for fresh, original content and is known for its dedication to hosting all of the latest news and insight surrounding the UTV industry. Thousands of monthly visitors from over 100 different countries around the world go to UTVUnderground.com for their daily dose of UTV news and information.