SANTA ANA, CA – September 9, 2016 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Danny Gray revolutionized the way seats are made two years ago with the introduction of their patented “IST” Independent Suspension Technology line of seats. Our proprietary IST seat design eliminates the compression and shock your body endures from riding on a traditional solid seat pan. It reduces vibration, compression and shock by eliminating conventional parts of the seat pan and replacing them with anatomically engineered cutouts.
Now, for touring riders with longer legs or who just want to sit a little further back and lower, the new TOURIST Tall seat with air is finally available. This new seat features the following:
- Fits Harley-Davidson FL Models 2008-Present
- Rider seat width is 15.5″
- 6″ deep back support
- Passenger seat width 13.0″
- Developed for the rider who wants to sit back and lower with comfort
- Wider front and rear for max comfort and feel of the bike and road
- Lower profile production IST for the rider and passenger
- Leather seating surface and automotive grade vinyl siding on Standard IST models
- Breathable, waterproof, spacer mesh material with automotive grade vinyl siding on optional AirHawk IST Model
- Available with AirHawk cushion built inside
Danny Gray seats are handmade. Every IST seat is sculpted to maximize anatomical support and narrow leg pass assures you have a ﬂat foot position when stopped. Learn more by watching our video http://www.dannygray.com/ist/ or visit a dealer near you to see and feel the IST difference in person.
Source: Danny Gray Motorcycle Seats