MINNEAPOLIS, MN – August 2, 2016 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII), the worldwide leader in off-road vehicles, is announcing 11 new models, several product enhancements, and a new, ground-breaking technology that will revolutionize the off-road riding experience. The 2017 news stems from Polaris’ relentless pursuit of innovation, and its commitment to building the very best off-road solutions for its riders.
- The new, groundbreaking technology RIDE COMMAND™ is a unique solution that solves the most common experiential problems of off-road riding by connecting the disconnect. With the RIDE COMMAND™ app and an intuitive, weather-resistant RIDE COMMAND™ 7-in. (17.8-cm.) display, the system connects people to their machines and people-to-people for a more social off-road experience. RIDE COMMAND is available on the RZR XP 1000 EPS Velocity Blue Limited Edition.
- RANGER® introduces the all-new flagship, the RANGER XP 1000, with the most-powerful engine ever in utility side-by-side and exclusive Three-Mode Throttle Control. For carrying more passengers, Polaris also is introducing the new RANGER CREW XP 1000. In addition, there are new models across every price point and consumer application.
- Polaris GENERAL™ answers the demands of consumers by introducing a new four-seat model and new features on its existing, two-seat model.
- Sportsman® redesigns and re-launches its high-powered flagship models, with 91 horsepower and an all-new body for unmatched sport-utility ATV experience. Also being introduced are ATVs for new applications and more value into the lineup.
- Polaris ACE™ delivers everything customers have asked for by introducing a more-powerful and affordable entry-level model, adding performance and ride quality on a trail-capable vehicle, and introducing a big-power and suspension option to the lineup.
- Polaris Engineered Accessories™ further enhances its already expansive accessory offering for more customization options across the brands.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader with annual 2015 sales of $4.7 billion. Polaris fuels the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts with our RANGER®, RZR® and POLARIS GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; our SPORTSMAN® and POLARIS ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; VICTORY® and INDIAN MOTORCYCLE® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; SLINGSHOT® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, SWITCHBACK® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories sold under multiple recognizable brands, and has a growing presence in adjacent markets globally with products including military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. www.polaris.com
Source: Polaris Industries Inc.