New Weego Jump Starter 44 is Designed to Be the Most Reliable and Best-Performing Portable Jump Starter in the World
WESTAMPTON, NJ – July 28, 2016 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Weego, innovator of portable jump starters and rechargeable battery packs, today announced the launch of Weego Jump Starter 44 – an all-new portable jump starter redefining the industry with unique technological features never before seen in the market.
Weego design and electrical engineers created Weego 44 to ensure it is easy-to-use, safe and reliable and that it provides power to start a gas engine up to 6.4 liters as well as charge mobile devices including phones, tablets, laptops and other USB devices. Taking a page from the tremendous success of their original Jump Starter Battery+ line, Weego Jump Starter 44 is packed with new-and-improved features to reinforce its unique design, ergonomic form and intuitive functionality. Weego 44 is easily the safest and simplest jump starter on the market; it can be used by anyone: from moms to motorheads who need power when on-the-go.
- Orange Exterior – In a sea of black and silver engine interiors, dark storage compartments, and the requirement for emergency jump starts in the dead of night, highly visible “Weego orange” makes an attention-getting statement.
- Unique Styling – Reminiscent of a retro automobile’s front grill, its smooth lines and hand-friendly, compact shape make Weego 44 easy to hold and store while being infinitely fun to look at.
- Big Battery Power – Premium, high-quality, lithium-polymer battery capable of jump starting any gas engine up to 6.4 liters and 3.2 liter diesel engines.
- Smarty Clamps™ – Deliver Weego power to the vehicle’s battery with sight and sound to help guide through the jumping process.
Enhanced Safety – Connection Detection, Over-heat Protection and Power Surge Protection technologies in the Smarty Clamps™ are just some of the new safety features of Weego 44.
- Rugged Design – With a surf ‘n turf IP65 rating, Weego Jump Starter 44 is protected against exposure to any dust and water spray often encountered in harsh, outdoor environments. A hood covers the power supply input when not in recharge mode and a gasket-edged front cover protects outputs.
- Onboard Flashlight – A 500 lumen flashlight with two LED lenses will stay illuminated for up to 14 hours on a single charge; the flashlight has its own dedicated power button and also has strobe and SOS functions, lasting up to 28 hours on a single charge.
- Thoughtful Convenience – A hook and lanyard allows Weego 44 to be suspended when a stable, flat surface isn’t available during a jump start; or hang it to illuminate the engine bay too.
- Detect-O-Matic™ USB-Device Charging – Get the fastest charge possible with quick-charge compatible phones, tablets, speakers & more.
- 12-Volt Accessory Power – Dedicated 12-volt port provides convenient power for accessories like portable air compressors, lanterns and more.
- 19-Volt Laptop Charging – Dedicated 19-volt port allows for fast and easy charging for most laptops.
- Reliable Battery Technology – The unit can be fully discharged and recharged up to 1,000 times and with the onboard Master On/Off Button, Weego Jump Starter 44 only loses two percent of its power per month when not in use. Even after being stored for two years, Weego 44 will still have about 50 percent of its charge. It also has an easy-to-read series of five power indicator lights.
- Peace-of-Mind – Weego Jump Starter 44 is independent lab tested and fully covered under Weego’s Crazy-Long 18-month warranty.
One of the most exciting breakthroughs of Weego 44 is its all-new, patent-pending Smarty Clamps™ that make jump starting a vehicle easier than ever. Designed with a rear hinge point, Smarty Clamps™ have jaws that open much wider than traditional clamps making it easier to connect the device to any battery terminals. The ergonomic design also ensures a better grip regardless of hand size and strength. Each jaw delivers power from both sides guaranteeing the best jump-start connection possible. Extra-long, 24 inch cables make hard-to-reach connections to the battery terminals incredibly easy.
Weego 44 was designed with a complete set of safety and convenience features which sets it apart from all other jump starters. Lights and sounds built into the Smarty Clamps™ make it easy for the user to instantly know that a successful engine start is possible. Weego 44 incorporates new Connection Detectiontechnology that displays a green light to indicate the cables are properly connected and ready for a jump start. A red light lets the user know the unit is improperly connected or not connected to a 12-volt system. Flashing lights and a buzz noise alerts the user to a Reverse Polarity issue (crossed cables) on the battery terminals. Weego 44 also has Over-heat Protection which prevents any damage of Weego during cranking; after a cool down period, it resets itself for another jump. Power Surge Protection shuts Weego 44 down automatically if the engine requires more power than Weego is rated to deliver and Anti-Spark Protectionensures the unit will not spark if the clamps touch each other or other metal objects.
“We set out to create an all-new product incorporating features not found in any other portable jump starter,” said Gerry Toscani, CEO of Weego. “After hundreds of our own jump starts, asking lots of questions in the field, and amassing awesome, unaided feedback from users, we developed a product to help any motorist, boater, thrill-seeker and weekend warrior stay powered, keep moving, and worry less in their travels. Dead batteries stink and ruin perfectly great days. So we’ve made sure that anyone can use it because, really, everyone should have it.”
Toscani continues, “Being entrenched in this industry for three years now has helped us develop very sophisticated technologies with improved safety, yet made it all so very easy for everyone to use. Maintaining a superior-quality build with long-lasting, high-grade components continues with this next generation of reliable, portable power. With Weego 44, traditional jumping takes a thumping!”
Weego 44 packaging is a very unique, retro-inspired, keepsake lunchbox. “You could say we think outside the lunchbox,” teased Toscani. Included inside is the unit, Smarty Clamps™, wall charger, car charger, water-resistant carrying case, hook and lanyard, quick start guide, and instruction manual. The SRP of Weego Jump Starter 44 is $149.99. Available in August, it is the latest product in a complete line-up of Weego jump starters, jump starter accessories and rechargeable battery packs. Additional jump starters, extending the line from Weego 44 will be released early 2017.
Weego products are sold at www.myweego.com and at major online and brick and mortar retailers nationwide.
Weego is a brand of portable power products including compact, lightweight, lithium-polymer jump starters for cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, ATVs and more, complementary jump starter accessories, as well as rechargeable battery packs that charge phones, tablets, speakers, and more. Founded in 2014 by Paris Corporation, Weego has already received awards in product innovation and branding excellence in consumer electronics, auto, marine and office supply channels. For more than 50 years, Paris Corporation has built a reputation on quality stationery products and excellent service and support, serving more than 30 years in the food, drug, mass, consumer electronics and hardware channels. To learn more about Paris Corporation, please visit www.pariscorp.com or contact email@example.com.
Source: Paris Corporation