CORONA, CA – June 22, 2016 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – The next round of the 2016 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship will bring the Monster Energy/ Pro Circuit/ Kawasaki Team to Tennessee this upcoming Saturday. With a firm grasp on the red plate, rider Joey Savatgy looks to further extend his lead even more. Although he currently leads the 250MX class by 20 points, he is not taking anything for granted and will remain focused and determined as he continues to separate himself from the pack. As we enter Round 5, Austin Forkner has continued to impress week after week. Putting in impressive lap times throughout the past eight motos, his technique is dialed in and he is more than ready to rise even higher in the ranks.
Rider Adam Cianciarulo continues to show improvement every week and remains motivated for Muddy Creek. Watch for him to further advance and take the lead this weekend! Showing signs of progress throughout the season, Arnaud Tonus continues to ride consistent. Looking forward to this weekend, he is ready to improve his results and take charge! With so many opportunities up for grabs, the team is prepared to capture them all at this weekend’s race at Muddy Creek!
250MX Overall Championship Point Standings
1. Joey Savatgy, Monster Energy/ Pro Circuit/ Kawasaki, 166
2. Cooper Webb, Yamaha, 146
3. Jeremy Martin, Yamaha, 142
4. Alex Martin, Yamaha, 136
5. Zach Osbourne, Husqvarna, 121
6. Aaron Plessinger, Yamaha, 116
7. Austin Forkner, Monster Energy/ Pro Circuit/ Kawasaki, 109
8. RJ Hampshire, Honda, 79
9. Adam Cianciarulo, Monster Energy/ Pro Circuit/ Kawasaki, 72
10. Mitchell Oldenburg, KTM, 70
17. Arnaud Tonus, Monster Energy/ Pro Circuit/ Kawasaki, 58