RANCHO DOMINGUEZ, CA – June 17, 2016 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Saddlemen’s new Road Sofa LS for 1997 through current Harley Davidson® touring bikes was created for a single purpose: create a luxurious saddle for comfortable, long distance touring without compromising styling. Like all Saddlemen seats, the LS Road Sofa was engineered with industry leading Gel-Core™ construction for unsurpassed comfort. Gel-Core is engineered to dampen, divert, and deflect energy to create a smooth, therapeutic ride. At the heart of this technology is specially formulated viscoelastic polymer known as SaddleGel™, which when combined with the latest in co-molding technology reduces engine vibration by up to 50%, and direct impact forces by up to 92 %. Why does Saddlemen use this innovative material? Simple – to add hours and hours of comfortable riding time to every ride!
But SaddleGel® is not the only key to comfort. Painstakingly crafted seating contours cradle the rider for proper alignment with pegs, bars, controls and reduce strain and fatigue. Perforated leather seating panels are breathable for continuous ventilation and compliant enhancement of the SaddleGel™ and Comfort Foam™ properties used below the cover. These saddles fit and feel right.
A quick look at the LS Road Sofa reveals that styling and good looks were not compromised for comfort. The LS enhances and complements other accessories and upgrades, providing the finishing touch for any Harley® touring bike.
All Saddlemen seats are designed, tested, and built exclusively in the USA for the long ride. American made quality and craftsmanship is something we take very seriously since 1987 at the Saddlemen Long Beach, California manufacturing facility. Every detail, every stitch, and every step of the process from raw materials to the final product has been carefully considered and inspected to insure that Saddlemen’s standards for quality, craftsmanship and comfort are continuously upheld.
Saddlemen remains America’s first choice when upgrading a motorcycle seat; Saddlemen recognizes that every different body, and every bike, is built a little different and that sometimes even the best motorcycle seat may not meet everyone’s comfort expectations. Unlike other seat companies, Saddlemen will help make it right. If for some reason a customer is not completely satisfied with their new Road Sofa just call 800-397-7709 and a friendly Product Specialist will gladly assist.
Key features include:
- A tall lumbar support and wide driver saddle supports the back and legs for superior comfort, while the streamlined nose improves the rider’s reach to the ground.
- Refined split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure from maximum long-range comfort.
- Wide 15.5 inch wide driver bucket matched with 13 inch passenger perch.
- Ventilated soft seating leather provides breathable comfort and unsurpassed looks…
- Comes with a fitted rain cover specially designed to protect your seat from harsh elements
- The optional driver’s backrest has independent adjustments for fore-aft position, height and angle, and folds forward. (Sold Separately) (Will not fit on 2009-2015 Harley-Davidson® Trike models). C
- Compatible with OEM Harley Davidson® backrest options.
- Matching passenger backrest / Tour-Pak pad cover completes the custom look. (Sold Separately) (as required)
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Show bike styling
- GelCore™ Technology featuring SaddleGel™ in front and rear reduces tailbone pressure to increase circulation and comfort for both driver and passenger.
- Progressive density co-molded comfort foam
Saddlemen seats are available at most local motorcycle shops served through Drag Specialties, a leading distributor of accessories and parts for Harley Davidson® motorcycles. Call 800-397-7709 or visit http://www.saddlemen.com/chrome/davidtwo/. Prices start at $561.00.