BIRMINGHAM, AL – March 30, 2016 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Expanding its network of high caliber authorized dealerships, Motus adds eight additional stores in North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Connecticut, Ohio, and Missouri with more coming soon. Motus’ growing list of twenty-two dealers have been carefully selected for offering the highest level of customer experience in the areas they serve. All stocking Motus dealers have factory- trained technicians and offer demo rides, motorcycle financing and official Motus parts and apparel.
New Authorized Motus Dealers include:
- Motohio in Columbus, Ohio. Motohio is Central Ohio’s premier motorcycle dealership. Previously offering exclusively European brands, Mike Allen and his team of experts/enthusiasts at Motohio have finally found an American make to get excited about. Stop in to meet the team at Motohio and/or get in touch to reserve your Motus today. “Motohio is thrilled to represent Motus in the Ohio area. Motus is the perfect fit to augment the other high-end brands we sell and service. We look forward to a long relationship with Motus. Come by and meet the team and reserve your Motus today.” – Mike Allen, Owner, Motohio. email@example.com
- Gateway Motus, St. Louis, MO. With a history dating back to 1976, Gateway is more than just a great place to buy a bike- it is a group of riders that lives and breathes motorcycles. Located conveniently off I-170, Gatway is well known for attention to detail and high level of customer service. “We are so excited to bring Motus on-board at Gateway. The bikes are incredible and will fit right in with our staff and clients.”, Robert Honz, Owner.
- Motus of Tampa Bay. Motus of Tampa Bay/Euro Cycles is the premier location for all of your motorcycle needs in sunny, Central Florida. Previously offering exclusively European brands, the team at Motus of Tampa Bay identified Motus as a perfect fit to complement their other premium lines. “Euro Cycles/Motus of Tampa Bay exists to offer the finest dealer experience in representing all the world’s most desirable motorcycles and we are thrilled to add Motus to themarquee.” – Aaron Sprague, Owner, Motus of Tampa Bay. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Garcia Moto, Raleigh, NC has an incredible facility and a top shelf team of professional enthusiasts dedicated to providing superior customer service. Representing the finest brands from around the world, Garcia Moto is a perfect shop to represent Motus in NC and Southern VA. “The new Motus motorcycles are simply stunning and our customers are very excited about them! The buzz is incredible! Garcia Moto is thrilled to be a dealer for such a great brand and serve the Motus community. We will feature demo Motus motorcycles so please visit us in Raleigh and test ride these amazing machines.” Garrett Garcia, Owner, Garcia Moto. Garrett@garciamoto.com
- Hamlin Cycles, Bethel, CT. Jim Hamlin and his team represent the best of what a small, enthusiast-oriented motorcycle shop can be. Their focus on personalized, high quality customer service and extreme attention to detail make them a perfect fit for Motus in Connecticut. “Our team is dedicated to providing the best customer experience possible and our clients know we only carry the finest products. We couldn’t be more excited about offering Motus in Connecticut, especially now that a Carbon Black MSTR is my personal daily bike…incredible machine, truly an amazing ride.” – Jim Hamlin, Owner. email@example.com
- Youngblood Powersports, Ozark, MO. Youngblood Powersports is the Ozark’s newest powersports dealer and will be a great partner for Motus. The roads nearby are among the best in the country and Youngblood is ready to serve the area’s riders. “We are so excited to have a true American made muscle bike. The Motus attention to detail is apparent and the look, fit and finish of the MST line will make all enthusiasts desire to have one of their own.” – Andrew Grassi, General Manager, Youngblood Powersports. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hourlgass Cycles, Buford, GA is quickly becoming known as THE place to buy a motorcycle in Georgia with their incredible facility and focus on
excellent customer experience. “Hourglass Cycles is thrilled to represent Motus in North Georgia. We believe Motus fits perfectly with our premium products and service. Come by and check out our shop and the brand new Motus bikes we have in stock and ready to go home! If we don’t have the color you are after, we can get one built just for you! “, Kyle Campbell, Co-Owner email@example.com
- Wide World PowerSports, Wayne, New Jersey is less than twenty miles from NYC. With a deep bench of industry professionals who have built a beautiful facility and a dynamic, customer focused team to serve area riders, they will put MST’s alongside other premium American motorcycles. “”Wide World PowerSports in Wayne, New Jersey is thrilled to represent Motus in New Jersey. As the area’s dealership with the highest customer service rating, the Motus high performance motorcycle is a perfect fit for our all-American motorcycle customer. Come by and meet the team and reserve your Motus today.” – Mark Klein, GM. Mark@WideWorldPowerSports.com
Customer-focused motorcycle stores looking for a line of comfortable American sportbikes to add to their existing lines should get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Motus manufactures comfortable sportbikes designed to excel in performance, comfort and range. All Motus motorcycles – the MST and more premium MSTR – are powered by mighty V4 Baby Block® engines, combining high performance with low maintenance and a unique character that expresses the evolving heritage of the American motoring experience. Founded in 2008, Motus Motorcycles is a trademark of Birmingham Motorcycle Company, LLC. For more information about Motus, please visit: motusmotorcycles.com; email: email@example.com; like: Facebook; or call: 205-208-9966.