Highlights include expanded payouts in some areas, use of PayPal
In addition, winnings are now issued via PayPal, streamlining the payment process. Participants simply link their PayPal accounts, and as soon as a race promoter posts results to the XTRM Performance Network, the payout is processed.
“We’re very excited that Honda’s Red Riders Rewards program is even bigger and better for this year,” said Mike Snyder, Senior Manager of Powersports Marketing at American Honda. “We have been working hard to improve our program to better serve privateer pros and amateurs, across all racing organizations. Starting with this weekend’s AMA Supercross opener in Anaheim, racers can begin earning awards, and there are many, many other opportunities throughout the year, from Hangtown to Elkhart Lake. Also, the addition of PayPal means that redeeming awards is more convenient and quicker than ever.”
Highlights for for the 2016 season include:
- AMA Supercross: Increased payouts focused on privateer positions.
- AMA Motocross: Increased payouts, paying per moto down to 40th place.
- Amateur Motocross: Increased payouts, as well as expanded trackside support at Loretta Lynn’s and other select events.
- MotoAmerica: Continued $10K for Superbike wins, all classes paid down to 10th place both days.
- Arenacross: Increased payouts in all classes.
For program details and a list of all eligible units, visit HondaRedRiders.com. Honda Red Rider Rewards program inquiries may be directed to the info hotline at (310) 781-5111.
About Honda Powersports
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. was established in 1959 and is the sole distributor of Honda motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and side-by-sides in the U.S. The American Honda Motorcycle Division is responsible for the sales, marketing, and operational activities for these products through authorized Honda dealers. For more information on Honda products, go to www.powersports.honda.com.