LYNDEN, WA – January 7, 2016 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis is pleased to announce their official list of sponsors and riders for the 2016 race season.
For the 2016 season RPM Racing Team will see the return of premier sponsors – KTM Motorcycles, FMF Racing, Maxxis Tires, KLiM Gear, Pro Taper, Motorcycle Superstore, Bell Helmets, Motorex, Motion Pro, Sidi Boots, Fastway Pro Moto Billet and Alexander Exhibit.
Additionally, RPM Racing Team will run, TM Designworks products, HBD Moto Grafx, SKF, Nihilo and Engine Ice product. They also welcome back, Arc Levers, Acerbis, Champion Tool Storage, DID, DP Brakes, DT1 Filters, Danco Performance FPS Radiators, GPR, Hammerhead Designs, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, IMS, Leatt, Mass Brothers, Matrix, Pivot Works, Rad Wheels, Rekluse, Shorai Batteries, Specbolt, Vertex, and Zip Ty.
KLiM Athlete KTM Dealer Support sponsors are: Carson Motorsports, Action Motorsports, Frazier Motorsports, Nor Cal Motorsports, Mt. Baker MotoSports and All American KTM.
The solid RPM Racing Team KLiM Athlete rider line up for 2016 includes:
- Travis Coy, 24 years old, from Fremont, CA. 2014 WORCS Pro 2 Champion. 2015 AMA WHS #2, WORCS Pro #3. Travis will compete for WORCS Pro and AMA WHS Championships.
- Eric Yorba, 20 years old, from Jamul, CA. 2014 Big 6 Series Champion. 2015 WORCS Pro #5. Eric will compete for WORCS Pro and AMA Big 6 Championships.
- Ty Tremaine, 20 years old, from Gardnerville, NV. 2014 & 2015 AMA EnduroCross Junior Champion. 2015 FIM SuperEnduro Junior World Champion. #14. Ty will compete for several Extreme Event wins, SuperEnduro and EnduroCross Pro Championships.
- Rachel Gutish, 19 years old, from Terre Haute, IN. X Games Women’s Enduro X Bronze Medalist, 2015 GNCC WMX Podium finisher, 2015 AMA EnduroCross 3 time winner. #2. Rachel will compete for the GNCC WXC and EnduroCross Women’s class Championships.
- Jesse Ansley, 15 years old, from Myakka City, FL. 2015 GNCC Super Mini Champion. #1. Jesse will compete for the GNCC 200 A Championship.
- Mike Witkowski, 17 years old, from North Liberty, IN. 2015 GNCC XC2 podium. #282. Mike will compete for the GNCC XC2 Championship.
- Drew Higgins, 19 years old, from Keller, TX. 2015 NEPG AA Champion. #11. Drew will compete for the NEPG Enduro Pro and Full Gas Sprint Enduro Championships.
- Evan Smith, 20 years old, from Jefferson, GA. 2015 NEPG AA 2nd Place. #14. Evan will compete for the NEPG Enduro Pro and Full Gas Sprint Enduro Championships.
- Ricardo Angelini, 25 years old, from Brentwood, CA. 2015 AMA D36 A Champion. #276. Ricardo will compete for WORCS Pro 2 Championship.
- Dante Olivera, 15 years old, from Hollister, CA. AMA WHS 200 A Champion. #356. Dante will compete for the WORCS Pro 2 Lights Championship.
- Jubal Brown, 29 years old from Bellevue, ID. Veteran IDSE competitor. #590. NEPG and Full Gas Sprint Enduro Competitor.
About RPM Racing
Founded in 2001, FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis, is a KTM factory supported privateer off-road team, based out of Lynden, WA, with a presence and riders in most major Off-Road Championship events around the World – FIM World Indoor SuperEnduro, AMA EnduroCross, GNCC, ESPN X Games and WORCS. RPM has proudly won over 50 Local, Regional, and National Championships in the U.S. Canada, Mexico, as well a Gold, Silver and Bronze medals in the ESPN X Games.