ANAHEIM, CA – September 29, 2015 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – GBC Motorsports is now accepting rider applications for sponsorship considerations for 2016 racing efforts. Interested parties should send their racing résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to the following address:
ATTN: Rider Support
222 S Harbor Blvd, STE 700
Anaheim, CA 92805
- GBC Motorsports is now accepting sponsorship applications for 2016 racing efforts.
- Interested parties should send their racing résumé to email@example.com.
- Applications will be accepted through December 1, 2015.
Applications will be accepted through December 1, 2015. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for processing. Riders can expect to be contacted with a decision in mid-November at the earliest, following racing season.
Please include the following information in your application:
- Contact info (name, address, phone number, email address)
- Racing history (series/events, class, finishes)
- Future racing goals (what series, events, classes will you be racing next year)
- A brief description of how you plan to promote your sponsors throughout the year (social media channels, photos and videos, presence at races and events)
- Photos of you and your machine in action are always welcome!
GBC Motorsports is honored to sponsor racers at all levels. From national series like the GNCC and WORCS Racing to regional events and series, GBC is dedicated to supporting ATV and UTV racing and events across the country.