ALISO VIEJO, CA – September 15, 2015 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Held USA now has men’s and women’s Hoover denim riding jeans in stock. Part of Held’s Café Collection, Hoover jeans have a variety of features to ensure comfort, safety and style both on and off the motorcycle.
- Held’s Hoover riding jeans have both men’s and women’s cuts for a comfortable, fashionable fit.
- The blue color is traditional denim, while the anthracite color has elasticated cotton stretch construction.
- KEVLAR reinforcements and detachable stirrups are included in the motorcycle-specific detailing.
Held designed the Hoover as a classic, versatile piece that can be paired with a wide variety of additional gear to suit riding styles from city commuting to canyon carving and touring. Both styles feature specific fitment for men and women, and the men’s sizing ranges from 28-40, while the women’s cut comes in 25-36.
The premium denim construction comes in two color options. The traditional blue is constructed of 100% cotton denim, while the anthracite is made from elasticated cotton stretch material for more flexibility. Held’s Hoover jeans feature as much or more KEVLAR® coverage than most riding jeans in its class, with seat, hip, thigh and knee reinforcements providing an impressive amount of abrasion protection.
Held Hoover jeans are available in men’s and women’s cuts, shown here in traditional blue denim.
Held Hoover Riding Denim | $220
- Detachable stirrups to make pairing with boots easier
- DuPont KEVLAR® fiber reinforcements in the seat, hips, thighs and knees
- Pockets for optional hip and knee protectors
- Four external pockets and one key pocket
- A detachable trouser bar
- Available in traditional blue denim and anthracite stretch denim
- Available in men’s and women’s sizes and cuts
Both men’s and women’s cuts are offered in a anthracite stretch denim.
Held’s Hoover denim collection is now available through Held USA dealers. For more information visit www.HeldUSA.com. Find Held USA on Facebook, follow @HeldUSA on Twitter and @Held_USA on Instagram for the latest updates and promotions.
Best known worldwide for their award-winning glove lines, Held also designs and manufactures premium motorcycle safety gear, utilizing the highest quality materials and armor. Held’s innovations include being the first equipment manufacturer to implement naturally abrasion-resistant kangaroo and stingray leathers in its products, the first to use a special inside stepped seam to eliminate seam discomfort, and the first manufacturer to use a titanium knuckle cover on their gloves.
About Schuberth North America
In 2010, Schuberth GmbH opened the North American sister office in Aliso Viejo, California and continues to grow its exclusive dealer network for motorcycle products in the U.S. and Canada. Additional business segments work directly with law enforcement departments on the motor officer and crowd control products and with IndyCar and NASCAR teams on the auto racing helmets. In 2014, Schuberth North America also assumed U.S. distribution for German apparel and glove manufacturer Held.