FROM THE HIDEOUT: RICHMOND, CA – May 28, 2015 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – SpeedMob, the exclusive distributor for STM clutches in the United States, is proud to announce that the new STM dry clutch conversion kits are now available for five Ducati models: 848 Panigale, 1199 Panigale, 1200 Diavel, 1200 Multistrada and the 1200 Monster.
These kits allow use of either the EVO SBK clutch or the incredible EVO GP clutch that allows the slipper clutch to work as a standard clutch (allowing for bump start) through the use of a centrifugal lock design, and also as a slipper clutch above 1,100 RPM’s.
In the case of the Diavel, Multistrada and Monster 1200, a machined replacement crankcase is provided in the kit. For the 899 and 1199 Panigale, a re-machined factory crankcase is available (additional fee). The machining of this case still allows users to return to a wet clutch setup, should they want to convert back. For more information on STM or to place an order, contact your local dealer or contact SpeedMob directly online, by email or by calling (510) 232-4040.
STM PRODUCT FEATURES:
- SpeedMob is now the exclusive distributor of STM for the United States
- STM builds fixed clutches, wet clutches and dry clutch conversions for Street, Motocross/Enduro and Supermoto applications
- All STM clutches are machined and assembled in-house at the STM facility located in Chieri, Italy
- Constructed from the highest grade raw materials – CNC machined to the tightest tolerances and hard coated to ensure product longevity
- STM clutches are premium quality, incredibly durable and the choice of more professional motorcycle road racing teams than any other clutch brand
- STM clutches have the ability to be adjusted (tuned) to riders’ needs through the use of different weight primary and secondary clutch springs:
- STM diaphragm primary clutches are available in several different weights – this allows adjustment of pressure on the clutch pack to compensate for any engine modifications and subsequent increases in horsepower
- STM diaphragm secondary clutches are available in several different weights – this allows adjustment of the amount of engine braking desired to fit individual riding styles
- STM offers a wide variety of parts and accessories, including primary/secondary weights, conversion kits, tools, billet parts, bar-ends, handlebar switches and larger capacity billet oil clutch and brake reservoir’s
- Retail prices on all STM Clutches have been dramatically lowered across the entire product range in the United States
- Parts, service and support are the best in STM’s U.S. history
PANIGALE 899 & PANIGALE 1199
- EVO SBK Dry Conversion: $2901.33 MSRP
- EVO GP Dry Conversion: $3037.50 MSRP
PANIGALE 899 & PANIGALE 1199
- EVO SBK Dry Conversion: $2370.13 MSRP
- EVO GP Dry Conversion: $2647.50 MSRP
ABOUT SPEEDMOB, INC
SpeedMob offers premium power and protection products for the PowerSports, Automotive and Bicycle industries. For more information or to place an order, please contact SpeedMob at (510) 232-4040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter via Facebook to keep up the latest SpeedMob products, news and special promotional offers. Learn more about SpeedMob and the brands we proudly distribute by visiting www.speedmob.com.