VALCOURT, QUEBEC – May 8, 2015 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – BRP (TSX: DOO) is sponsoring seven Can-Am Spyder owners’ events across North America this summer as part of an ongoing effort to reach riders where they live and ride. This approach, which is new for 2015, ensures multiple opportunities for owners and riders to be part of the expanding Can-Am Spyder community.
- BRP is sponsoring seven Can-Am Spyder owners’ events in 2015
- Can-Am Spyder line-up to appear at multiple motorcycle events through summer
- Can-Am Spyder demo tour will stop in more than 150 cities until August
“The 100,000thCan-Am Spyder recently rolled off our assembly line, a Can-Am Spyder F3, our latest model,” said Francois Tremblay, director, Global Marketing, Can-Am Spyder. “By sponsoring seven already existing owners’ events throughout the U.S. and Canada this year, we are maximizing the opportunity to connect with and positively impact as many owners and riders as possible.”
Start planning your summer Can-Am Spyder rides. © BRP 2015
The seven BRP-sponsored events in 2015 include:
- June 6: Rallye Défi Spyder – St-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, Qc
- July 16-19: Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally – Deadwood, SD
- Aug. 2-23: Military Police National Motorcycle Relay Ride – Across Canada
- Aug. 14-16: S.O.A.R. Spyder Rendezvous – Johnson Creek, WI
- Aug. 18-21: Spyder in the Redwoods – Blue Lake, CA
- Sept. 9 -12: SpyderQuest – Lake George, NY
- Oct. 22-25: Smoky Mountain Spyder Rally – Fontana Dam, NC
For more information, including how to participate, click the embedded links above to visit the individual event websites.
In addition to the owners’ events, the complete 2015 Can-Am Spyder line-up will appear at nine major motorcycle events in 2015, such as Americade in Lake George, NY, and Sturgis in Sturgis, South Dakota. The Can-Am Spyder demo tour will also stop in more than 150 cities until August, offering demo ride opportunities. For more information about all these events, visit the Can-Am Spyder blog or the Can-Am Spyder website and start planning your summer!
BRP (TSX: DOO) is a global leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of powersports vehicles and propulsion systems. Its portfolio includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am all-terrain and side-by-side vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. BRP supports its line of products with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business. With annual sales of over CA$3.5 billion from 107 countries, the Company employs approximately 7,600 people worldwide. www.brp.com @BRPnews