MEDFORD, OR – May 7, 2015 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Motorcycle Superstore announces that their Bell Helmet Contingency Support Program includes the Mammoth Motocross which takes place June 19 – 28 in Mammoth Lakes, CA.
To qualify for the contingency, racers must purchase and wear the Motorcycle Superstore/Bell Moto 9 Carbon custom designed helmet, available only through the Motorcycle Superstore Rider Support application program. They will need to fill out the application and submit it for approval.
If you are registered to race Mammoth Motocross, you
will want to take advantage of this program
The purchase of the helmet will also automatically pre-qualify the rider for the Motorcycle Superstore Contingency program at this year’s Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn’s in Hurricane Mills, TN and the 2015 Winter Olympics at Gatorback Cycle Park, FL.
Interested applicants can apply online by Clicking Here.
Rules for qualification are as follows:
- Rider must be competing in at least one of the following National Amateur Motocross Events:
- 2015 Mammoth Motocross – June 19-28 – Mammoth Lakes, CA
- 2015 Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn’s – July 27- August 1.
- 2015 Winter Olympics – November 24 – 29 – Gatorback Cycle Park, FL
- Rider must wear the official Motorcycle Superstore/Bell Moto 9 helmet during the event to qualify for contingency payment.
- Rider will need to purchase the helmet at the discounted rate of $200 plus $15 shipping.
- Additional sponsor stickers cannot cover the Bell or Motorcycle- Superstore.com logos on the helmet.
- Accepted riders will be contacted by phone and payment will be collected through Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, or personal check.
- Contingency will be available for every Class Championship including 50cc/Pee Wee.
- Note: The smallest helmet size available is an adult Extra Small.
- Contingency will be paid in the form of Motorcycle Superstore gift certificates with the following payout for Class Championships only: First place, $300; Second place, $200; Third place, $100;
- It is the Rider’s responsibility to notify Motorcycle Superstore within 15 days of any finishes that qualify for contingency bonuses.
- Rider selection is based solely at the discretion of Motorcycle Superstore.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Riders who have already purchased a Motorcycle Superstore Bell Helmet automatically qualify for this contingency program. They must, however, notify Motorcycle Superstore within 15 days after qualifying for contingency payment at any of the above listed events.
Send In Your Application Today
Helmets are limited based on available inventory.
About Motorcycle Superstore
Motorcycle-Superstore.com is the leading online retailer in the motorcycle industry. Serving motorcycle riders for more than 16 years, Motorcycle-Superstore.com specializes in the largest selection of motorcycle and powersports helmets, riding apparel, parts, accessories and tires at the best prices and shipped free to your home on orders over $89. Powered by a dedicated staff of motorcycle enthusiasts, Motorcycle-Superstore.com continues to impress customers by constantly raising its online shopping standards. Visit www.motorcycle-superstore.com.