ANAHEIM, CA – March 5, 2015 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – GBC Motorsports will be offering their GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2015 UTV Rally Raid series and the new East Coast UTV Nationals series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards UTV racers that achieve success while using GBC tires. This year there will be nearly $15,000 in GBC Bucks up for grabs between these two series.
- GBC Motorsports is offering their GBC Bucks contingency program for 2015 UTV Rally Raid and East Coast UTV Nationals series.
- UTV racers can earn GBC Bucks with top class finishes while using GBC tires in these events.
GBC Motorsports is offering contingency for the 2015 UTV Rally Raid
and the new East Coast UTV Nationals series.
The East Coast UTV Nationals is an offshoot of the popular Georgia Offroad Racing Series, and is headed up by longtime friend of GBC Motorsports, Tim Wyatt. “We sort of outgrew just hosting races in Georgia,” Wyatt said, “so Kyle Pritchard and I created this new series where each race will be held at an event, like the opener at the Unlimited Off-Road show in Louisville. The unique thing about this series is three of the five rounds are on motocross style tracks, one is a woods race, and the season finale is on a TT track, so we’re very excited that drivers will be put to the test in various styles of racing.”
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or UTV.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- Tech inspection must be performed at the event and form must be signed by the tech. (Forms without a tech signature will not be accepted)
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
UTV Rally Raid GBC Bucks form can be downloaded and printed here.
ECORS UTV Nationals GBC Bucks form can be downloaded and printed here.
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
You can submit your forms by fax (310-694-9109), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail:
Attn: Rider Support
222 S. Harbor Blvd. Suite 700
Anaheim, CA 92805
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact rider support at email@example.com. For a full lineup of GBC Motorsports tires visit www.gbcmotorsports.com. Get the latest racing news by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About GBC Motorsports
GBC Motorsports has been building ATV tires for over 30 years. Manufactured under the Greenball name initially, in 1995, GBC Motorsports was formed to focus on bringing to the ATV and Powersports market performance tires for every riding style. GBC Motorsport’s passion is to provide the highest quality, best value, and most innovative performance tires to the Powersports enthusiast.