ALISO VIEJO, CA – January 30, 2015 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Schuberth has added new options to the popular C3 Pro flip-up helmet with the introduction of the “Classic” and “Dark Classic” graphics. The traditionally-styled designs come in seven color combinations for the C3 Pro and two combinations for the C3 Pro Women.
- The C3 Pro is the world’s lightest, quietest flip-up helmet and features an internal sun visor.
- The new “Classic” graphic comes in three colorways, while the “Dark Classic” comes in four colorways.
- The C3 Pro Women is available in two new “Classic” colorways.
- C3 Pro and C3 Pro Women are offered in matching Classic Red and Classic Silver finishes, perfect for two-up riders, couples or travel partners that want matching helmets.
The C3 Pro Classic is available in Blue, Red or Silver, while the C3 Pro Dark Classic is offered in Red, Blue, Silver or Orange variations. The C3 Pro Women is now offered in Classic Red and Classic Silver. For two-up riders or travel partners that want matching helmets, the C3 Pro and C3 Pro Women are both offered in matching Classic Silver and Classic Red finishes.
Thanks to advanced engineering and technology, the C3 Pro is the world’s quietest, lightest flip-up helmet, weighing in at only 1,650 grams. Externally, wind tunnel-tested aerodynamics include a molded rear spoiler to ensure a smooth ride, even at high speeds. Internally, each C3 Pro comes equipped with an internal antenna that allows riders to utilize the Bluetooth® SRC-System for seamless pairing with intercom, phone, MP3 player and GPS.
Schuberth C3 Pro & C3 Pro Women Classic and Dark Classic | $829 USD
- Developed in Schuberth’s proprietary acoustic wind tunnel for optimized aerodynamics, aeroacoustics and ventilation
- Removable, washable COOLMAX lining
- Schuberth’s patented Anti-Roll-Off-System
- Exceeds DOT and ECE standards
- Pre-installed internal antenna enhances the optional Bluetooth® SRC-System which pairs wirelessly with intercom, phone, MP3 and GPS
Some C3 Pro and C3 Pro Women Classic and Dark Classic graphics and colorways are now in stock. Please contact your local Schuberth dealer for availability.
For more information on the Schuberth helmet lineup and to find a Schuberth dealer near you, visit www.SchuberthNorthAmerica.com. Join the Schuberth community online on Facebook, and follow @SchuberthNA on Twitter. You can also connect on Instagram and YouTube